Chan BM or Balanced Stats BM

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline Hell

• Characters: Kamisama / Akumaa
Don't trash the man's idea. He's innovating his own class. Everyone said I was stupid for making CT sage ea 2 years ago. Where is the server now??
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Vegas

Don't trash the man's idea. He's innovating his own class. Everyone said I was stupid for making CT sage ea 2 years ago. Where is the server now??

Lol'd, I remember sage insta EAs from deva 1.3  :normal-19:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
...if he plays and has fun, why not....
yet, the effective type of WR is full def stats and the ct difference from r8 armor is so small that it doesn't matter(yes, roar and heaven flame =/= a requirement of high ct reduce...)

Disrupted

Okay, all of you think this is stupid, but have you ever pvped me? I hit like a truck and i tank.  CT is highly underplayed.  You have to have specific weps to make suer you can tank etc, but CT is also very good.  Me and Hell are both CT wrs.  And we both do amazing in pk.  Try the class out, i promise the server will become CT/def wrs

Vegas

Okay, all of you think this is stupid, but have you ever pvped me? I hit like a truck and i tank.  CT is highly underplayed.  You have to have specific weps to make suer you can tank etc, but CT is also very good.  Me and Hell are both CT wrs.  And we both do amazing in pk.  Try the class out, i promise the server will become CT/def wrs

Well I can't blame you because you're a non factor in a non factor guild so you never had REAL mass PK in your life, on the frontline CT is useless while def saves your ass  :smiley: No offense

Offline Hell

• Characters: Kamisama / Akumaa
Coming from the 20 thousandth chan wiz in server. We will take you words if wisdom to heart. It's easy to trash talk as if your good when your issued your personal ep.
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Vegas

It's easy to trash talk as if your good when your issued your personal ep.

I wish this would be true, oh and I've been running around in crit/mag gear for ages cause I had no luck with getting 2x ct. It's just weaker, why would I play a weaker build?

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I'm sorry but why do you ask people for their opinions if you're just going to get offended at people saying no to ct wr? If you are so sure ct is better for your class then don't make this thread and just play.

Disrupted

Well I can't blame you because you're a non factor in a non factor guild so you never had REAL mass PK in your life, on the frontline CT is useless while def saves your ass  :smiley: No offense
Lol, im a non factor who tanks almost every factor party on this server. Im so sorry you dont understand anything.  Def is good, its why my gear is predominately defense with boots as ct and wrists 1 part ct. 

Vegas

Lol, im a non factor who tanks almost every factor party on this server. Im so sorry you dont understand anything.  Def is good, its why my gear is predominately defense with boots as ct and wrists 1 part ct.

Whats the point of channeling when your skills mostly have less than 0.5s chan? Casting doesn't get reduced by it at all, this is not 1.3

Disrupted

Whats the point of channeling when your skills mostly have less than 0.5s chan? Casting doesn't get reduced by it at all, this is not 1.3
Its still faster. i truly dont think you understand this at all. Theres a reason i said after 50% it doesnt matter

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
channeling helps ONLY in 1v1s reducing the interval in which the stun casts, making it harder to cancel....again, as teru said, this is not 1.3, wont help in mass pk at ALL.

Vegas

Its still faster. i truly dont think you understand this at all. Theres a reason i said after 50% it doesnt matter

Ofc it is faster but not worth the def, dex, strg loss