• Forum Veteran
what do you mean with chan ? O_o

Disrupted

what do you mean with chan ? O_o
Uhm channeling O.o instead of other stats, like half my gear is Chan yo

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Uhm channeling O.o instead of other stats, like half my gear is Chan yo

tbh i think this the onli sv that i played that bms have the ct of the cube neck the warsong and supreme robe o.o

u mean on weapons ? i think ( not sure no main bm)  if u got ct is more for 1 vs 1 expect in claws because well ... u use pdmg atk

but str stone on weapons no idea also.

Disrupted

tbh i think this the onli sv that i played that bms have the ct of the cube neck the warsong and supreme robe o.o

u mean on weapons ? i think ( not sure no main bm)  if u got ct is more for 1 vs 1 expect in claws because well ... u use pdmg atk

but str stone on weapons no idea also.
I mean like this

Offline FrozenVeins

• Tsunami
  • Characters: xEkyu,Conjurus
Er... Chan BM? Dafaq xD personally,I dont think chan  on bm would be any better than def stats lol,specially if you go mass pk,a bm is always in the middle of everything. :smiley:
I've carved my own path.
You've followed your wrath.
But maybe we're both the same..

Disrupted

Er... Chan BM? Dafaq xD personally,I dont think chan  on bm would be any better than def stats lol,specially if you go mass pk,a bm is always in the middle of everything. :smiley:
Well naturally full chan would be dumb, around 50% chan i think the chan doesnt matter for shyt. But wouldnt it be smarter to get def stats and chan? faster stuns and faster skills etc. All the chan in a way wouldnt it also effect your leaps as well?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I mean like this

ah i get you now, Na remove those and get super elemtan resistence and be tank god

Disrupted

ah i get you now, Na remove those and get super elemtan resistence and be tank god
I got elemental resis on pants already boots get like squat

Offline FrozenVeins

• Tsunami
  • Characters: xEkyu,Conjurus
I got elemental resis on pants already boots get like squat

Well,the more % ele/phy def,the better. I keep on thinking chan mixed with def could help in some way maybe,yes,but the thing is bm's can stunlock,no need for casting fast really,its much better to last longer in fights.
I've carved my own path.
You've followed your wrath.
But maybe we're both the same..

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well naturally full chan would be dumb, around 50% chan i think the chan doesnt matter for shyt. But wouldnt it be smarter to get def stats and chan? faster stuns and faster skills etc. All the chan in a way wouldnt it also effect your leaps as well?
This is what I was going to say. :)
BMs usually like +resistance and +damage reduction on their gear coz they are bound to take a shit tone of damage. But ct not a bad idea I would say. Faster skill casting is always great. And if you are fast then you can always keep switching between your ct and def gears depending on when you're casting skills or taking a ton of damage. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Hell

• Characters: Kamisama / Akumaa
Go chan bm :D. Ill roll you a 3x def lvl wep so we can be twins. You ask why be a Chan bm? Why be a tank bm? Why not be everything rolled into one??? Don't limit yourself to being one or the other, dare to be different and play to the classes fullest potential
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Disrupted

Go chan bm :D. Ill roll you a 3x def lvl wep so we can be twins. You ask why be a Chan bm? Why be a tank bm? Why not be everything rolled into one??? Don't limit yourself to being one or the other, dare to be different and play to the classes fullest potential
Ahh my BM brother <3 speaking the words of truth! If you roll me a trip def wep ill be so happy tho  ;)

Insanity

chan "bm" haha xd

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
lol sir. If you want to be squishy go for ct. I've seen so many using channeling gears instead of magic and physical reduction and actually they aren't good pking at all.