Epic Perfect World

how to ask out a boy ?

Offline LeCanardFou

• You Mirin ?
  • Faction: Artifex ?
 Hello guys ??? I've got a question
In your country how do a boy and a boy start dating?  ???  ???  ???
I'm asking this cuz for what I've seen is that in every country there are kind of different ways for example.
in the place i live , to start dating a boy as a boy you must start by knowing him and talking to him really much after there is some confidence between the 2 of you you can ask the him out but it won't be a date it would be just friends hanging out, after this you've gone out several times (as friends but alone)  the man can tell him that he likes him and if he says it backwards you are officially "semi gey"  ,  which  means that both of you know that you like each other and you are hanging out but you are still not boyfriend and boyfriend so basically nothing further than hanging out no kisses no hugs no sex this is to see if the relationship would work out)  and after you go out several times , the boy has to ask the boy if he would like to be his boyfriend, but it's not just asking it must be special and in a original way for example a friend of mine to ask his actual boyfriend to be his bf he made shirts with each letter of the sentence (1 shirt with "w"  another with "y" another with "l"... Until he got" would you like to be my boyfriend? " ,  this is one of the many ways it is done but basically it just changes the asking part in every story.
Now I would like to know like how do a boy and a boy start dating in other country's ? ???

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Svetlana?!?!?!

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
Well first I meet them off craigslist and have sex with them and then the next day in the mall they ignore me as they shop with their wives

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
  • Characters: PinkParadox
  • Faction: N/A
Drug them and hide them in an abandoned bunker... And thus begins your happy life together.

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
Well first I meet them off craigslist and have sex with them and then the next day in the mall they ignore me as they shop with their wives

Hunny, what section of craigslist are you in?

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music

Hunny, what section of craigslist are you in?

Excuse me Hun? Um sweetie :) i'm at the section your boyfriend browses so he can get off to pictures of me in pigtails and schoolgirl skirts

Offline Dusted

Excuse me Hun? Um sweetie :) i'm at the section your boyfriend browses so he can get off to pictures of me in pigtails and schoolgirl skirts

Uhm excuuuuuuse me? Ha darling. While he doing that your boyfriend is already over at my house (: dats right he got craigslist too babe!!!!

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
Uhm excuuuuuuse me? Ha darling. While he doing that your boyfriend is already over at my house (: dats right he got craigslist too babe!!!!

Ex-SQUEEZE ME?!?!?! Don't make me unfriend you on facebook hun!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dusted

Ex-SQUEEZE ME?!?!?! Don't make me unfriend you on facebook hun!!!!!!!!!!

Uhm Sweetie that was sooo 2009 #summa of ma lyfe. You neeed to get up to date you are like an internet explorer in the world of chrome and firefox.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music

Uhm Sweetie that was sooo 2009 #summa of ma lyfe. You neeed to get up to date you are like an internet explorer in the world of chrome and firefox.
Uh!!!!! Like!!! Uh!!!!! Excuse me?? Like seriously...don't...make...me...DRAG YOU HUNTY!!!!!!!
Stop being Shady Mrs. Shady Pants like you're trying so hard!!! Trya Banks!!
#Summa2009

Offline Dusted

Uh!!!!! Like!!! Uh!!!!! Excuse me?? Like seriously...don't...make...me...DRAG YOU HUNTY!!!!!!!
Stop being Shady Mrs. Shady Pants like you're trying so hard!!! Trya Banks!!
#Summa2009

#Drag

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:   :shocked:  :shocked:   :shocked:   :shocked:

Indulgence

I thought you were going to say you were basically a Craigslist killer.