Epic Perfect World

I probably sound dumb but what is the best thing to merchant with

Disrupted

well thats a good suggestion ty i didnt know that.. tho lately i havent been farming to be honest lol
Just google what a cartel is bro xD, wasn't calling you Mexican either, it was an example.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
lol i did freaky stuff there... and im not a bro >< lol
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Best merchant would base his profit on small profits in repeated times.
Example. You can buy wwis for 70-75 ec each, farm TT 2-3 for 3 Ancient devil's souls and make warsoul ksitigarbha, rest are easy, make the ws belt, = sell for 7-7,5k ec.
80 wwis required * 70 ec = 5600 ec , no other ec wasted on other mats = profit of 1,4k ec(if u manage to sell it for that much)
buy 30 cogs of faith for 70 ec each= 2,1k ec, make the mats at mysterious merchant, 3,8k ec, craft the neck puzzle, sell it for 4,5k(or engrave it for more) = 700 ec profit
Make ur own warsong belts , have like 4-5 phy def, do bh for 2 days on 10 toons, 10 engraves, try till u get some decent stat as 20 dex/str/magic (or combined dex and str or str and magic, NEVER DEX AND MAGIC ) or 2 atk lvl 10 dex/str/magic or any other stat that is sold for higher than clean belt.
Do ares events and bank ur WWIs and craft a belt every 2-3 weeks, depending on how many toons u use for ares, in my case, many.
Buy MAGIC RINGS, yes, its weird but not, magic rings, if u get dex and str on them = you sell for 1k ec to an archer, if u get double magic/ magic & str = you sell to a arcane class, in the end, u sell ur ring, if u get 2x magic on a phy ring u can also npc it since its worthless
Do TM lunars and get IGs, sell each ig for 5 ec each(a lucky TM run will bring u 20 or 25 IGs, some people do buy them)
Farm flowsilver palace on several alts(like 5-6/day), each flowsilver coin is atleast 6 ec each, that makes it 120 ec/toon ATLEAST
These are items to make trades with and extra.
Last Edit: Aug 31, 2014, 08:41 pm by Seby

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Pretty sure the best merchanters aren't going to share their tips either ;)

Offline kin

save and sell damas every sin wants x3 interval on wrist

Disrupted

This topic is still a thing?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Why you think I haven't said anything yet?  :normal-37:

Disrupted

Why you think I haven't said anything yet?  :normal-37:
Because you are greedy and want me to stay poor

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Muffy

Crab meat jiaozi

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Crab meat jiaozi

Almost funny, I nearly laughed.
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2014, 12:16 pm by Harry

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
lol i did freaky stuff there... and im not a bro >< lol

You did freaky stuff in Mexico?!

Ooh-wee, I gotta hear this one!

JK <3

And yeah, while some people don't mind telling their merchanting secrets, others are like "nope", because then it'll no longer be profitable for them.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS

so what is this post  doing ??

Best merchant would base his profit on small profits in repeated times.
Example. You can buy wwis for 70-75 ec each, farm TT 2-3 for 3 Ancient devil's souls and make warsoul ksitigarbha, rest are easy, make the ws belt, = sell for 7-7,5k ec.
80 wwis required * 70 ec = 5600 ec , no other ec wasted on other mats = profit of 1,4k ec(if u manage to sell it for that much)
buy 30 cogs of faith for 70 ec each= 2,1k ec, make the mats at mysterious merchant, 3,8k ec, craft the neck puzzle, sell it for 4,5k(or engrave it for more) = 700 ec profit
Make ur own warsong belts , have like 4-5 phy def, do bh for 2 days on 10 toons, 10 engraves, try till u get some decent stat as 20 dex/str/magic (or combined dex and str or str and magic, NEVER DEX AND MAGIC ) or 2 atk lvl 10 dex/str/magic or any other stat that is sold for higher than clean belt.
Do ares events and bank ur WWIs and craft a belt every 2-3 weeks, depending on how many toons u use for ares, in my case, many.
Buy MAGIC RINGS, yes, its weird but not, magic rings, if u get dex and str on them = you sell for 1k ec to an archer, if u get double magic/ magic & str = you sell to a arcane class, in the end, u sell ur ring, if u get 2x magic on a phy ring u can also npc it since its worthless
Do TM lunars and get IGs, sell each ig for 5 ec each(a lucky TM run will bring u 20 or 25 IGs, some people do buy them)
Farm flowsilver palace on several alts(like 5-6/day), each flowsilver coin is atleast 6 ec each, that makes it 120 ec/toon ATLEAST
These are items to make trades with and extra.

tyvm seby another nice guide

1 additional object:

tome of scrolls

buy from gods giving npc and event forge and make them less than 500 ec and sell for 550 ec, even selling it for 500 ec is very slight profit.. can also buy tome fragments for 40 ec each and make lvl 7 tomes and sell in market for 2-2.2k ec..

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/