Epic Perfect World

Redstone Venomworm

Vegas

Is it possible to change the debuff icon for the strong effect? I can't tell the difference fast enough if I play with low GFX and it's kinda annoying and I think WFs don't see it either if they play with low settings

If there's a way to see a difference with low settings you can close this thread  :'(

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Icon changes while you play on low settings...? I don't get it
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Vegas

Icon changes while you play on low settings...? I don't get it

No it's the same icon for the strong and the weak effect but you can see some small flame as gfx if 0d procs, if you play with low settings in mass PK there's no way to tell a difference. That's why Im asking if its possible to change the debuff icon not the GFX

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
Ohh now I understood. It would be nice I guess o:
Golden - Kurenai

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
ye i feel u, everytime having to press C to check if u got 0 def or not is kinda frustrating.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
That would be nice... also would be nice to change the settings for AD, etc on low effects. I never play on full effects/settings so when I go to purge, I have no idea they are immune until the word resist pops up.. after I've already used the spell.  It's rather embarrassing as well. :-[

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
That would be nice... also would be nice to change the settings for AD, etc on low effects. I never play on full effects/settings so when I go to purge, I have no idea they are immune until the word resist pops up.. after I've already used the spell.  It's rather embarrassing as well. :-[
You can see   :-X
Golden - Kurenai

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
You can see   :-X

Yeah, but thats also the debuff for Occult Ice, Seeker debuffs and a few other things. When I played on low settings I never knew if someone was occulted or if they were AD'd or what so I actually had to keep track of people's ADs to not seem as stupid and waste purge lol.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yeah, but thats also the debuff for Occult Ice, Seeker debuffs and a few other things. When I played on low settings I never knew if someone was occulted or if they were AD'd or what so I actually had to keep track of people's ADs to not seem as stupid and waste purge lol.
Yesssss.

Vegas

Yea this is annoying too

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
ye i feel u, everytime having to press C to check if u got 0 def or not is kinda frustrating.
just horrible

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+1 sir, bc you are the worst mg i ever saw.

Vegas

+1 sir, bc you are the worst mg i ever saw.

Thank you  :police: Still better than you tho

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Thank you  :police: Still better than you tho

?????????? lol sir

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
1. If he's standing still it's occult (you can easily time it, AD is really short)
2. Seekers debuffs in mass...? 6 years playing, saw twice so idk..
To be honest if you purge your target just cause you tabbed on it, you deserve to purge on AD lol
Golden - Kurenai