Epic Perfect World

-3 runezzzz

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Nah, you can just use atk lvl bow, with ct set -6% each piece, use a ct rune, get a 90 atk lvl with just a 7% ct loss, difference from xbow...?

in your previous post you say -3 ct is big deal, then here you say 'just a 7% ct loss'. get real.

anyway +1

Offline Grey

in your previous post you say -3 ct is big deal, then here you say 'just a 7% ct loss'. get real.

anyway +1

Ponder it this way: +30-35 atk lvls from bow, compensates the -7 ct (which is a lot I agree) you loose from Xbow. And having about 85-90 cast with atk lvl bow isn't all that bad, is it?
Last Edit: Aug 30, 2014, 12:25 pm by Nat

Vegas

-1 CT is fine atm

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Ponder it this way: +30-35 atk lvls from bow, compensates the -7 ct

You say that like it's average for an Ea to have such a bow, it's not

And having about 85-90 cast with atk lvl bow isn't all that bad, is it?

Doesn't sound bad at all, shame it's completely impossible unless your name is BIitzkrieg, an above average geared channeling ea (-6 on every r8 piece) will only have -74 with atk bow and -77 if my suggestion went through, but I'd bet it would be more benefitial for them to use +6 attack lvl runes. Anyway, you can stop posting anytime soon, we got it, you -1 the idea.
You say that like it's average for an Ea to have such a bow, it's not

Doesn't sound bad at all, shame it's completely impossible unless your name is BIitzkrieg, an above average geared channeling ea (-6 on every r8 piece) will only have -74 with atk bow and -77 if my suggestion went through, but I'd bet it would be more benefitial for them to use +6 attack lvl runes. Anyway, you can stop posting anytime soon, we got it, you -1 the idea.
Couldn't agree with this anymore. Some people just think that it's normal to have such high channelling speed plus attack level...Well, 99.99% of the eas in this server don't have that. I don't see why it could break the balace. Try not to limit your view on just a few exceptional cases - don't be overly concerned about the ones with -9% channeling on every piece of gear.   

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
After further consideration, nope.

slpstrm17

lol wag mad not good idea
haha haha  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I +1 this it would be handy to have

Paki

Eas are broken anyways, this won't make a big difference tbh

-Oxymoronic

Ponder it this way: +30-35 atk lvls from bow, compensates the -7 ct (which is a lot I agree) you loose from Xbow. And having about 85-90 cast with atk lvl bow isn't all that bad, is it?

like there are so many eas that actively pk that have 30-35 atk lvl bows right?  :normal-9:

either way, +1. 6 atk lvl runes are more game breaking

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
+1 pls, i want to cast stunts even faster xd x[ xp