Epic Perfect World

Effects and Chances for all Procs

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I hate that spirit blackhole on demon archers.  With almost 2.5 aps (or close to that) they debuff everyone every 8 secs (3x faster then a real debuffer-veno). A veno needs to get really close to the target, demon ea just  debuffs from 35 meters range (they also hit much harder and kill faster then any other class). This is P A T H E T I C...
Only a blind person would not see this as something utterly unfair and wrong.
An awful balancing, a horrible job!
P.S. Now I am hearing, the speed is about 2.0 aps... nonetheless.. it is way too high.
Please equip r8 bow with a stun or immobilize to fix this aspect of the game. Thank you.

Hi i play psy and i hate theam 2

scatterer3

I hate that spirit blackhole on demon archers.  With almost 2.5 aps (or close to that) they debuff everyone every 8 secs (3x faster then a real debuffer-veno). A veno needs to get really close to the target, demon ea just  debuffs from 35 meters range (they also hit much harder and kill faster then any other class). This is P A T H E T I C...
Only a blind person would not see this as something utterly unfair and wrong.
An awful balancing, a horrible job!
P.S. Now I am hearing, the speed is about 2.0 aps... nonetheless.. it is way too high.
Please equip r8 bow with a stun or immobilize to fix this aspect of the game. Thank you.

Losing and raging continuously plus now blaming people, items, buffs, effects, skills, etc., including the trash talk before and after the fight, results with: how sad are you? grow up.

Had to.

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods

Offline Herushei

• #CS #GetBricked
  • So long, space cowboy..
  • Characters: Herushei, TrueHeru
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Let's keep this guide related guys, please go discuss Archers and their Spirit Blackhole proc's elsewhere, thank you =)