lol bro I didn't log off  ;) you think obsessive fans are enough to make me rq

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
lol bro I didn't log off  ;) you think obsessive fans are enough to make me rq
xD
 Nope, simply because it would make things boring + fixed stats, also because of the amount of money donated to get R8 stats :c
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2014, 08:23 pm by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Will never happen due to r8r custom ability, but is funny the reaction from people at having to fight on a even playing field.

To make things fun just add a debuff stone that works with both magic and physical wep with a 10 or 20 % proc rate, or just magic weps as physical weps already have increase acc/ hit rate/reduce phy def/reduce hp etc.

As far as i know these do not work on magic weps so maybe a debuff stone just for magic, ah i hear the now QQing
So you guys like it the way it is.. but it has been the same for years
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2014, 08:47 pm by dillion11319

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
So you guys like it the way it is.. but it has been the same for years
Because this is the best way to get 'close to balance' and have what to do in game
go add r9 and every1 farms it, in 2months every player on epw will have it and nothing left to do = QUIT GAME BRO, also, 50% of people will quit since they either worked a lot for their actual r8 either donated, and making a new set that would make all the work useless, hm, how to say, no ty.
you have dragon set if u want fix stats, play WR or WB aps and u have it.

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
R9 on PWI was what ruined the game to be quite honest.

It made it way to unbalanced and it wasn't even enjoyable.

I personally like the balance on this server granted it could use some tweeks here and there but adding R9 would not be on that list, thats for sure.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Please no
btw thanks for changing fonts, whoever did that, you the real mvp
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Will never happen due to r8r custom ability, but is funny the reaction from people at having to fight on a even playing field.

no, its not about having to fight on a even field but about all the time, work and money that went into getting good r8r stats. would suck if all that would be wasted.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I disagree sorry ._. , alot of people wasted so many time and work to have good status on rank8 .. and now adding rank9 :S, i dun like the idea to be honest , i like rank 9 i loved vendetta when it had it but .. in this server i don't see it here xD..

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
r9 is shit pw is dead game only alive server is epw i bet official is less populated than this server LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL mostly because they killed aps + the new 1.5 shit = *** you NOT GOOD!!!! this is server best dont noob if you want to be pwi and play pwi replicate server where tideborn dominates everything be it mass pk or 1v1 then u have pw inception or idk what other servers but here's my saying for all of u better be unknown and skilless in a populated alive server (epw) rathen than in a dead server like inception PEACE HOPE THIS HELPED

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Because this is the best way to get 'close to balance' and have what to do in game
go add r9 and every1 farms it, in 2months every player on epw will have it and nothing left to do = QUIT GAME BRO, also, 50% of people will quit since they either worked a lot for their actual r8 either donated, and making a new set that would make all the work useless, hm, how to say, no ty.
you have dragon set if u want fix stats, play WR or WB aps and u have it.

^This.

There is a reason why we are the top server.
The custom nature of our server, along with the long, yet not impossible,
list of things to do and farm keeps people interested and entertained.
We are the one server that caters to the majority of gameplay styles, both PVP and PVE.

All other servers that I have seen go R9 have died off.
I've played most of them and experienced the boredom of getting your standard gear then having nothing else to do besides PK,
which is great for a few months but gets a bit stale after a while.

Introducing something that is straightforward and easy to get will just bore people.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
what seby said r9 is not balanced at all is like super damm broken all magic class runing arround with pury wep 24/7 no ty

Offline Nihkon

r9 is **** pw is dead game only alive server is epw i bet official is less populated than this server LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL mostly because they killed aps + the new 1.5 **** = **** you NOT GOOD!!!! this is server best dont noob if you want to be pwi and play pwi replicate server where tideborn dominates everything be it mass pk or 1v1 then u have pw inception or idk what other servers but here's my saying for all of u better be unknown and skilless in a populated alive server (epw) rathen than in a dead server like inception PEACE HOPE THIS HELPED
epw more populated than pwi? Lold, lost all credibility there