Epic Perfect World

How to ask out a girl?

Offline guga818

Hello guys I've got a question
In your country how do a boy and a girl start dating?
I'm asking this cuz for what I've seen is that in every country there are kind of different ways for example.
In Mexico to start dating a girl you must start by knowing her and talking to her really much after there is some confidence between the 2 of you you can ask the girl out but it won't be a date it would be just friends hanging out, after this you've gone out several times (as friends but alone)  the man can tell her that he likes her and if she says it backwards you are officially "quedando"  (quedando is a word in spanish I can't think of the same word in English,  what it means is that both of you know that you like each other and you are hanging out but you are still not boyfriend and girlfriend so basically nothing further than hanging out no kisses no hugs no sex this is to see if the relationship would work out)  and after you go out several times "quedando" the boy hast to ask the girl if she would like to be his girlfriend, but it's not just asking it must be special and in a original way for example a friend of mine to ask his actual girlfriend to be his gf he made shirts with each letter of the sentence (1 shirt with "¿"  another with "w" another with "o"... Until he got" ¿would you like to be my girlfriend? " ofcourse in spanish)  this is one of the many ways it is done but basically it just changes the asking part in every story.
Now I would like to know like how do a boy and girl start dating in other country's
Tyvm and sorry if I misspelled something or used a word wrong :(

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
YOU'RE ASKING THIS QUESTION IN A WRONG SITE .. BE AWARE THAT YOU'RE DEALING WITH GAMERS NOT SOCIAL HUMANS

Angelica

Too many guys here just message you randomly on Facebook without knowing each other and ask you to be their girlfriend. It's really ridiculous.

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
Do you want to know how to flirt wif any girl in this game?

EricaMurcas

It might just be me, but I find the strong but shy approach very attractive. They're kind of like a rain of puppies and kittens raining down on a rainbow. XD Seriously, though, you want to ask a girl out, don't be a douche about it, don't go bragging about how many girls you have dated, likewise she should share the sentiment, not like a mirror duplicate, that would be boring, but if the two of you click. In the famous words of the Genie "Be yourself."

This has been brought to you by Murcas' incoherence, I do apologize.

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
  • Faction: Xpendable
Do you want to know how to flirt wif any girl in this game?

"I'll do your r8"

Angelica

"I'll do your r8"
I'd do you.  :normal-8:

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
I'd do you.  :normal-8:

:normal-8::normal-48: I win, bb Insanity

Offline Miami xD

• Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
I show her my skills on PW.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Just ask her if she wants to go with you somewhere, maybe hanging out. Then after a while if you like eachother, ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

slpstrm17

"I'll do your r8"
i would get wet in an eyeblink  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Walk up in da club like "Aye gurl I got 2 stacks of ec in my bank."

When she picks her panties up off the ground, take her home bro.
I'm basically 40

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
say "marry me or noob only"

usually works

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Wanna slave heal me :normal-4: