Epic Perfect World

Cleric.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Hey guys,

I want to make a cleric alt, but what is the best way to level a cleric?

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
Duo PV with someone who can solo it, or use 2nd window :o
SLS also.

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
cleric can lvl in gv or pv like all chars just need ok eq and barb bm buffs will help other than that its just knowing your char.
Could power lvl using an seeker bm or barb in pv to speed if wish not much exp dif to soloing it just depends how long each run take to which would be better for you.

use 50% exp scroll goes without saying and spam for an hour, could lvl from 135-145plus in an hour like this
but becomes slower once hit 147 plus.

cevans1290

If you have a bm.. (I think you do? Any leveled toon, preffly not AA, could do it.) Do card bosses. 2 friends is 149-150, 3 is 66% of 148-149, and ofc gets easier per more amount xD

I would 'level' to 145 from 140; use 23 level scrolls for it. Then farm Sls as I did

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
If you have a bm.. (I think you do? Any leveled toon, preffly not AA, could do it.) Do card bosses. 2 friends is 149-150, 3 is 66% of 148-149, and ofc gets easier per more amount xD

I would 'level' to 145 from 140; use 23 level scrolls for it. Then farm Sls as I did
I do have a barb yes!
Thanks!

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
buy golds spam super lvl scrolls

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
sls , PV and gv, bh

bvanharjr

Okay, to expand more on what I replied to you via PM:

You can do PV, MAKE SURE TO BRING ESOS if it's not 2x. (If it's 2x don't pop any as they will not stack.)

Once you get to ~145-ish (?) you can start doing GV as well. DO NOT AFK AT ALL lol

Absolutely, absolutely, do your BH's, quest from God's giving for XP, and events (IF you can survive; it's kinda hard xD.)

Might take 2 weeks max. Good luck.

Oh, barb, BM, and Seeker buffs are your friend. (Maybe bramble from a veno too, idk.)

If you have the EC to burn though, get LS and SLS and burn a hole to 150.

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak
Don't b bad and buy SLS for 140-150. 37 SLS ya welcome.
Author of "The Musty Book"

bvanharjr

Don't b bad and buy SLS for 140-150. 37 SLS ya welcome.

37 SLS = 4,440 EC. Unless you really have that EC income........... yeah no.

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak
37 SLS = 4,440 EC. Unless you really have that EC income........... yeah no.

Go to shrine of ancestors and farm for days Lelo! I don't understand #PoorPeopleProblems
Author of "The Musty Book"

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Okay, to expand more on what I replied to you via PM:

You can do PV, MAKE SURE TO BRING ESOS if it's not 2x. (If it's 2x don't pop any as they will not stack.)

Once you get to ~145-ish (?) you can start doing GV as well. DO NOT AFK AT ALL lol

Absolutely, absolutely, do your BH's, quest from God's giving for XP, and events (IF you can survive; it's kinda hard xD.)

Might take 2 weeks max. Good luck.

Oh, barb, BM, and Seeker buffs are your friend. (Maybe bramble from a veno too, idk.)

If you have the EC to burn though, get LS and SLS and burn a hole to 150.
I see, thanks!
I do have like 3-4k ec but i want to keep it for R8 aswell..

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Like the others said, you can duo PV with a puller. Doesn't take much time to get to 147. Things become hard after that.
GV is your best friend unless you are willing to do it the easy way of getting SLS.
FC is also a good option for exp. If you can solo it, you will get quite some exp. (Will take some time though.) You can then use the FC mats to get Order of Blessings, which give you quite some exp when you have a lot of them.
You can also go to chrono world with any toon you wish. Get the chrono mats (Heaven's tear, Chrono Stone, Chrono leaf, Chrono sand) and then turn them into Order of Blessings after you have stacked a lot of those mats. :)
You can also do card bosses. ^^
Hope this helps. :)
Good luck with leveling.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Like the others said, you can duo PV with a puller. Doesn't take much time to get to 147. Things become hard after that.
GV is your best friend unless you are willing to do it the easy way of getting SLS.
FC is also a good option for exp. If you can solo it, you will get quite some exp. (Will take some time though.) You can then use the FC mats to get Order of Blessings, which give you quite some exp when you have a lot of them.
You can also go to chrono world with any toon you wish. Get the chrono mats (Heaven's tear, Chrono Stone, Chrono leaf, Chrono sand) and then turn them into Order of Blessings after you have stacked a lot of those mats. :)
You can also do card bosses. ^^
Hope this helps. :)
Good luck with leveling.
Thanks! I think i will do that Order thingy!