OK SO I WILL BE POSTING 3 ERROR MESSAGE HELP ME FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON PLZ
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Please clarify, is this when running the EPW_Launcher? Or is it when you press "start" on the patcher?
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline XxHYFUxX

after pressing start this error comes up

Offline Slash

• Legend
Are you using the PWI Client copy, or the EPW Client downloaded from the website?
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline XxHYFUxX

the download from the EPW site

Offline Slash

• Legend
Turn off your firewall/anti-virus, Go to the EPW_Launcher, click verify on the patcher, then try. Post results please.

I got the first one a couple of times before because it was after i just downloaded/reinstalled epw/pwi and have the settings all the way up to the max for everything but i could be wrong