Epic Perfect World

Question About Veno Skill -Spirit Fox Form

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
Hi,

I need to learn my spirit fox form; but I can't get the quest from City of the Lost's Elder. The Venomancer Trainer has the quest that sends me to the Elder, but he has nothing except the quests to learn crafting :( I know I'm accepting the correct quest from the trainer to go gather whatever it is I need to get it. (not the one to buy it from the boutique). So I'm kind of stuck as to what I'm missing here.

BTW I'm 147 Celestial Sage according to this game's standard, & I have sage fox form.

Thanks! :smiley:
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
I think you should just have to go into Eden with the fox form imbued scroll and the spirit fox one you have and you can learn it. There is not a skill chain you must do here. You do need to learn fox form 3 times total. see here:
There are two books required to learn Spirit Form. You need the ◦ Spirit Fox Form, as well as ◦ Fox Form (Imbued).
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2014, 10:52 pm by Deja

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
Hi,

Yeah; lol, see this is the problem:

"Advanced Shapeshifting
To obtain these new forms, you need to have either Sage or Demon level shapeshifting. Head over to your Barb or Veno skill trainers and you must either buy a Nether Essence from the Boutique with gold or do the quest line from the Lost City Elder and the reward will be a Nether Soulcore."

The Elder doesn't have that quest available for me :sad: The only quests I have available from him are to learn tailor, blacksmith, apothecary & craftsmen. No veno skill type quest. So. I'm kind of stuck. Unless I actually use gold to buy the book(s)? According to the guide that was posted; I'd get two books; if only I had a quest.  I have to actually have the books which I'm supposed to get from completing said quest in order to go into Eden & learn the skills.

Any ideas about why I wouldn't have the quest available to me??

Thanks again:)
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2014, 07:33 am by Buddhas Brat, Reason: added content :)
"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline Venusaur

• labradors are life
  • i love my dog
  • Characters: Xythoe, Concern, Constructive
  • Faction: Aftermath
Your barb/veno trainer is not your Elder, it's your actual trainer from where you learn skills.

Concern - 150 Demon Veno
Venusaur - 150 Sage Psychic.
Xythoe - 150 Sage Mystic.

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak
reroll class and won't have problem.
Author of "The Musty Book"

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Its anyways equal to the sage or demonn fox cept it looks too rainbowish xDDD

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
Please post this to the bug board, it is not getting solved here. The problem seems to be a missing quest after update rather than something wrong with what you are doing. Not sure why you are wanting to do such a long quest line that isn't necessary but, if the 1st step (venomancer) is there, then the rest (elder) should be or they should take out the 1st step.

Hi,

Yeah; lol, see this is the problem:

"Advanced Shapeshifting
To obtain these new forms, you need to have either Sage or Demon level shapeshifting. Head over to your Barb or Veno skill trainers and you must either buy a Nether Essence from the Boutique with gold or do the quest line from the Lost City Elder and the reward will be a Nether Soulcore."

The Elder doesn't have that quest available for me :sad: The only quests I have available from him are to learn tailor, blacksmith, apothecary & craftsmen. No veno skill type quest. So. I'm kind of stuck. Unless I actually use gold to buy the book(s)? According to the guide that was posted; I'd get two books; if only I had a quest.  I have to actually have the books which I'm supposed to get from completing said quest in order to go into Eden & learn the skills.

Any ideas about why I wouldn't have the quest available to me??

Thanks again:)
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2014, 09:50 pm by Deja

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins