Epic Perfect World

Poll

Would you accept Transforming Attack/Defence Levels into Slaying/Warding Level Levels?

Yes, leave a reason why
No, leave a reason why

Player Opinion - PvE R9 Gear

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
Perfect world vendetta has the same idea. The have gear called g25 and thats the OP gear there. But the only thing i didnt like about that was that all mats were for sale in the cashshop.

So i would only say yes to this idea. IF we get all mats bij farming the gear. En not by using the creditcard of our parents.

Talking about nerfing. Aint the psy, wizz and mystic a lil bit to op?

Don't turn this into a thread about how much magic classes should be nerfed, honestly, I think it's fine. It's pretty obvious that a mag class is going to take a phys class with some or no trouble, mag versus mag however, it can last long I admit, but that's only for their extremely high mag defenses

Going back to the topic this thread was on about, I play vendetta, when I saw the +def/atk level stats on the R9, I about flipped in joy..when I went out into pk however, it was a horrible experience, 1 or 2 classes ruled every pk spot, basically most sat in safe zone opening their packs (I'm included in that). I like the thought of the Slaying/Warding levels on the R9 for PvE purposes, so we don't turn this into Vendetta.
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^
Its not that hard to make money in this game... its very simple.. not gonna say how much money/items I have on all my toons.. but I have well over enough...

its really simple and it just takes time/work

the game is not meant to have all items handed to you.

the exp rate/coin rate is enough all itself...

yall are just too busy complaining cause everyone wants things given to them.

then people want events, and more stuff to do when you hit 150 other than PK

so thats what they are trying to do!~
how many players do you think actually have that many coins or are will to farm that much for a set of pve gear and i think someone said you should be 5 aps with it if they did then you shouldnt because then sins who want to do dd fast will just use the armor+dragon daggers on players

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
how many players do you think actually have that many coins or are will to farm that much for a set of pve gear and i think someone said you should be 5 aps with it if they did then you shouldnt because then sins who want to do dd fast will just use the armor+dragon daggers on players

Any class can make coins easly in pv (at 150), even my twin who is sage ep can solo it<.<....
As for ecs, phys classes can go aps and grind boss dungeons, seekers & magic classes can easly grind ec mobs for ecs + all kinds of daily quests.... + when you hit 150 with your chars and you have pvp'd a while you want new content. No one is forced to actually buy it, I however would be happy for a non pvp gear and a new pvp gear for a time+ec/coin sink that i can spend time on.
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
I think if it is switched to pve basic rep will stay a ec item but I'd like to see some sort of farming system for this gear. so Morai gear was the pve gear right? Maybe if possible have eu alot harder, but also have a reward system that you can get the r9 tokens from the eu chests. (remove them from boutique) + lower the time it takes to do eu in half instead of 24 hours maybe every 12 hours? that way its not hard to get, but its still a bit outa players reach.

Most players will still be required to spend coin on rep due to r8 reforge so it will still be ec/coin sink but another way to get this. In turn you need 205 tokens right? have a mob like the shrine ones that drop these tokens at the same drop rate as shrine mobs. as for the r9 2nd cast you already have to farm nirvy but maybe lowering the mat req for those tokens to say > or < ~250 raps/cannies per token will keep the nirvy farming feature implemented.

With pve new instances could come out depending on the projects and time and further advance in epw expansion. Just a few ideas I had about this in general.

Let me know what you like and don't like about it.