Epic Perfect World

Didn't receive gold from voting

Offline sweetlyevil

• Beginner
I voted yesterday and got the cubi gold but today after more than 12 hours from my last vote it said "this ip has already voted" so I tried again a couple hours later and it let me vote on 1 but I never got the gold for that and then the second said the page wasn't available and I wasn't able to do the picture click thing and so I clicked the link for vote 2 again and it said I couldn't vote for 12 hours and then I didn't get gold for anything ._.

bvanharjr

Force log out of the game, then force log back in. You may have to wait 5 mins.

Offline sweetlyevil

• Beginner
I did it when I wasn't on the client... and I relogged a couple hours later to see if I got it and I didn't... So not seeing it cuz I didn't relog isn't the issue -.-

Offline Aviendha

• Forever Alone
  • sometimes to live, you must die
  • Characters: Mierin, Birgitte
  • Faction: Overseers
ever since yesterday afternoon (central time, which is close to midnight server time), voting site 2 has shown an error with an error 522, instead of loading the voting page.

it says: "Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. "

so, something is wrong with gtop100.com.  wish i had an answer for you, though.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If there's an issue, it's most likely to be voting site's side. So wait for them to sort it. :)

bvanharjr

Neither site is having any issues atm.