Epic Perfect World

Seekers suck in mass pk?

Disrupted

uhh its created because its in pwi, and seekers are OP as fk in pwi with r9rrr seekers can one shot any class at will, that shit doesnt happen in epic
Wait so you mean to tell me you have to use combos and learn the class to actually play it correctly on epw then? oh hell lets just take away seekers and bm's then, we cant have skill based classes on epw

Offline Nihkon

Wait so you mean to tell me you have to use combos and learn the class to actually play it correctly on epw then? oh hell lets just take away seekers and bm's then, we cant have skill based classes on epw
thats not even the point of the post. In epic Seekers are easily replaceable by other ranged dd, classes that gets AAed, who the *** AAs seekers lmao. No one not until every other priority target is dead.

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
or u need a 120 dex genie spark mg with any type of attack lvl wep that will deal 30k damage in them with only 2 debuffs(spark+ undine) PROBLEM SOLVED. Seekers are useless in mass pk.
If u boost seeker's defence or damage, that will affect 1v1, since seeker is already highest dd/hit that we have atm, without sparks ofc. Boosting damage isn't a way, boosting def not at all(130 def levels seekers are just awesome to 1v1, u can bake and cook and they will still not die if u are not a caster)
Well, seeker, cant be usefull in mass pk as a 'really important class' and nothing will change that. Lets be honest, even in 1.4.6 no1 wanted a seeker in pk faction cause its....better to get an ea or wf that will spam damage regardless the debuffs and will have better survability...and dodging methods? idk Seeker looks more like a rpk/1v1 class, not even close to mass pk. That applies mostly to meelees from the new classes, sin psy mystic seeker, sin = close to useless in mass pk if u are not good, while a ea needs dartle or ct set and its 'godly', seeker is caped by high damage only in close range, his range skills being more like a poke in mass pk (3-6k compared to ea that deals 20k...hmmmmmm wonder which class is better for mass pk) psy, only usefull lately as a aoe/cc'er and the high damage end brought by cards and nuema, mystic just because his heals are insta and if u are sage, it purifies + heals in the same time..which is good as fck, the herbs are aoe and have a great impact as e.g the creeper and the sleep herb, that make everything move slow/not move at all + mystic's galeforce+ticket which is also aoe and seals/freezes, working as a CC, while seeker has...A GOOD DEBUFF THAT WORKS ONLY ON 1 TARGET, big damage only if u get close, and if u get close u got no tidal to dodge debuffs, and u get 30k/magic skill hmmmm what else, if u fail the transfer u get dick.....if u dont use last stand in time u get dick.....if u use gof wep and a dph ea hits u u get dick, idk, seeker already sounds fun for mass pk, ain't it?

holy cow you wrote a whole book. anyways, im not blind. i agree seekers arent best in mass pk. I personally have fun in mass pk. what i have to say is if im a target, I dont debufff and stuff just in case it does fail. but most dont target me. last pk i was in yesterday I only got target once. But I agree other classes are probably better for mass pk. but when I main a seeker and my best gear is on seeker, I'd rather play seeker than another class cause I at least know somewhat the things i am doing. if you main another class than play it in mass pk. no one is saying you should play seeker in mass pk. we all have our own opinions. i am not saying ALL PLAY SEEKER cause most wont but i am telling you what they can do, Not just metal combos and messing up peoples runes. Seeker is fun!

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
or u need a 120 dex genie spark mg with any type of attack lvl wep that will deal 30k damage in them with only 2 debuffs(spark+ undine) PROBLEM SOLVED.
what did I just read.....

lol bro fire combo in mass xDDDDD

Disrupted

thats not even the point of the post. In epic Seekers are easily replaceable by other ranged dd, classes that gets AAed, who the *** AAs seekers lmao. No one not until every other priority target is dead.
You make 0 sense.  You compare every class to seekers and expect it to make sense.  Its no one else's fault you cant play a seeker correctly but your own, not stop raging because you dont understand the class.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
true as hell post, out of all melee seekers are the worst, EA and WF outperforms seekers every category
Yet, they outperform other classes in rpk and 1v1, its not like any1 else complaint about seeker being weak, its just something u cant really do as seeker and really be a killing machine. U can mass pk with seeker, as a sin method only, teleport stun, 2nd spark, attack 1 ea , kill it, fall back, repeat. its yet usefull, but at a smaller scale.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
Yet, they outperform other classes in rpk and 1v1, its not like any1 else complaint about seeker being weak, its just something u cant really do as seeker and really be a killing machine. U can mass pk with seeker, as a sin method only, teleport stun, 2nd spark, attack 1 ea , kill it, fall back, repeat. its yet usefull, but at a smaller scale.
or u can destroy and keep busy a whole ea pt but that's just a detail......

Offline Nea

• Game Master

holy cow you wrote a whole book. anyways, im not blind. i agree seekers arent best in mass pk. I personally have fun in mass pk. what i have to say is if im a target, I dont debufff and stuff just in case it does fail. but most dont target me. last pk i was in yesterday I only got target once. But I agree other classes are probably better for mass pk. but when I main a seeker and my best gear is on seeker, I'd rather play seeker than another class cause I at least know somewhat the things i am doing. if you main another class than play it in mass pk. no one is saying you should play seeker in mass pk. we all have our own opinions. i am not saying ALL PLAY SEEKER cause most wont but i am telling you what they can do, Not just metal combos and messing up peoples runes. Seeker is fun!
I ain't saying that seeker isn't fun, its very fun, since it requires a bit of stunlock timing and makes u a bit carefull about how u throw away ur debuffs, cause u cant know where u can get a faith or a 2nd spark and u get to be a 123 if u are fool.
I play sin in mass pk at a smaller scale or when it fits, since my main is a sin, no1 ever said that sin is best for mass pk, and every1 would give 2 sins for 1 EA, but i yet, play one, cause i have fun. The spike damage and all. Somehow, seekers and sins in mass pk are the same. Cant dd from distance, cant be safe all the time when they dd, and it 100% happens 1 hiero bug if u are not buffed full. Idk, people can play seeker, but they shouldn't expect to be as usefull as an same level of skills EA/WF/WR/MG .

Offline Dusted

you are dumb as fk if you think any factor guilds will take a end game seeker over end game EA or WF, MG

Uhm yes. because xp took me and salvation. thank you (: and he's not dumb at all. please be open to what we are all telling you.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
or u can destroy and keep busy a whole ea pt but that's just a detail......
How will u destroy /keep busy a whole EA party when ur big damage skills or skills that even threat target are low ranged or either single target type...? Im just saying. a mg or a EA can do way better at cc and squad panic involving.
seeker isn't most feared class in mass pk, cause people when see a seeker they are like, ok, u either stun it, freeze it or sog it and u continue ur job there, while if a mg with iceprison comes , u are like, leap away, genie or panic stun it in order to avoid a massacre...js.

Offline Nihkon

Uhm yes. because xp took me and salvation. thank you (: and he's not dumb at all. please be open to what we are all telling you.
every big pk guild have like 10 seekers to 50 EAs/WF

Offline Nea

• Game Master
every big pk guild have like 10 seekers to 50 EAs/WF
3 reasons for that
1. There aren't many people that use a lot of ec for good gear on seekers so they wont get accepted
2.They have the gear but they are not known for being the 'least' of effective as mass pk annoying
3. Leaders of factions accept the majority of people that sign up, no leader will wait for 'LETS WAIT FOR 1 MORE SEEKER , LETS DENY ALL THESE WFs MGs AND EAs...'

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
How will u destroy /keep busy a whole EA party when ur big damage skills or skills that even threat target are low ranged or either single target type...? Im just saying. a mg or a EA can do way better at cc and squad panic involving.
seeker isn't most feared class in mass pk, cause people when see a seeker they are like, ok, u either stun it, freeze it or sog it and u continue ur job there, while if a mg with iceprison comes , u are like, leap away, genie or panic stun it in order to avoid a massacre...js.
sneak behind ea pt, aoe combo,chase them, force em stopping their DDing,make em spreading,lead em into wasting chi and genie etc etc

Offline Dusted

3 reasons for that
1. There aren't many people that use a lot of ec for good gear on seekers so they wont get accepted
2.They have the gear but they are not known for being the 'least' of effective as mass pk annoying
3. Leaders of factions accept the majority of people that sign up, no leader will wait for 'LETS WAIT FOR 1 MORE SEEKER , LETS DENY ALL THESE WFs MGs AND EAs...'

^^^ and also only good seekers are accepted. Most aren't good. And noone mains a seeker. well not many.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
sneak behind ea pt, aoe combo,chase them, force em stopping their DDing,make em spreading,lead em into wasting chi and genie etc etc
question, how long does what u wrote there take to do
now question urself, how long can a seeker last.. geting ticked when a squad of EAs attack u...2 seconds+ 3 more to get seeker's hp to 20%, last stand = again 1 sec to take hp, AD = 5 seconds, IG = 12, 23 seconds...hmm, considering the way EAs can spread, in 23 seconds u barely reach 1 EA and combo it/aps to deal damage, that u are already dead or forced to run away....u cant  play seeker to bring the attention of mass DDs....u wont get away with more than 0 on hp bar.