Epic Perfect World

Seekers suck in mass pk?

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
Seekers are less effective than other classes in mass, but even cuz cept kaden, Andrei and few others(SUFFER is rlly good in 1v1)they don't know how to play their class.
Seekers in mass go solo aka without a pt cuz their buffs r almost useless or annoying(overwrite atk runes with def buff),anyway they r perfect to snipe EAs pt.U said that EAs can do the same job but 1)EAs ain't got gof2)they have way less def3)Gemini is aoe.
I tend to ignore seekers in mass pk but trans an EP or an enemy pt leader is an awesome move and seeker job is mainly the one to annoy and get people wasting time on them.

I agree with this. ^

This thread is aids, and pointless. If you arent open to opinions dont start a thread bashing a class a majority of the server plays

And 69+ to this too.
Last Edit: Aug 24, 2014, 09:25 pm by Dusted

Offline Nihkon

This thread is aids, and pointless. If you arent open to opinions dont start a thread bashing a class a majority of the server plays
you mean anyone thats a factor knows seekers are irrelevant in mass pvp?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
If the seeker knows how to play his/her class in mass pk they can drop anyone w/o problems.

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Boost the seeker and nerf the Veno, they're broke...

Offline Nihkon

If the seeker knows how to play his/her class in mass pk they can drop anyone w/o problems.
as can any class.... Its about the efficiency and reliability, seekers combo is easily avoidable against any unlagged player with a brain

Disrupted

as can any class.... Its about the efficiency and reliability, seekers combo is easily avoidable against any unlagged player with a brain
In mass pk most wont have the genie anyways to metal immune or they prolly have it on cd, again try another point.

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
In mass pk most wont have the genie anyways to metal immune or they prolly have it on cd, again try another point.

^^^^^

just because most don't know how to play seeker well, (i know me included im not saying im good) doesnt mean they should just be deleted . There is a reason not much seekers in mass pk because they probably arent good. You can all bash one class but it was created for a reason and its most likely not going anywhere. This is just causing arguments. You can stick to your opinion or be open to other peoples.

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ
I'm kind of confused to the point of this thread to be perfectly honest...

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
No one falls for the obvious metal combo and their other spells sucks without gof proc which doesnt even matter they are just a weak version of EAs in mass pk since no one aps in mass pk anyway, whats left to do? transposition a cleric?

i bet you never saw vermilion in mass pk dusted or commaron or how eve is his name

is not onli metal combo so plz if u don't know how to play 1 of the hardest class in the gm plz sh

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Okay, what's annoying in seekers in mass pk hmm..
Well timed QPQ, any stance that triggers, transposition should be abused (cd is annoying tho..)

All I can think of.. I haven't met any seeker that would make me target him/her in mass but they are amazing for pve
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i said if people dont wanna spend money on runes. like if its not a major serious pk. LOL but yess if you have runes in it sucks. but SEEKERS HAVE DEBUFFS you guys are forgetting LOLOL you wanna take down tanky classes seekers are a way to go THANK YOU ^.^
or u need a 120 dex genie spark mg with any type of attack lvl wep that will deal 30k damage in them with only 2 debuffs(spark+ undine) PROBLEM SOLVED. Seekers are useless in mass pk.
If u boost seeker's defence or damage, that will affect 1v1, since seeker is already highest dd/hit that we have atm, without sparks ofc. Boosting damage isn't a way, boosting def not at all(130 def levels seekers are just awesome to 1v1, u can bake and cook and they will still not die if u are not a caster)
Well, seeker, cant be usefull in mass pk as a 'really important class' and nothing will change that. Lets be honest, even in 1.4.6 no1 wanted a seeker in pk faction cause its....better to get an ea or wf that will spam damage regardless the debuffs and will have better survability...and dodging methods? idk Seeker looks more like a rpk/1v1 class, not even close to mass pk. That applies mostly to meelees from the new classes, sin psy mystic seeker, sin = close to useless in mass pk if u are not good, while a ea needs dartle or ct set and its 'godly', seeker is caped by high damage only in close range, his range skills being more like a poke in mass pk (3-6k compared to ea that deals 20k...hmmmmmm wonder which class is better for mass pk) psy, only usefull lately as a aoe/cc'er and the high damage end brought by cards and nuema, mystic just because his heals are insta and if u are sage, it purifies + heals in the same time..which is good as fck, the herbs are aoe and have a great impact as e.g the creeper and the sleep herb, that make everything move slow/not move at all + mystic's galeforce+ticket which is also aoe and seals/freezes, working as a CC, while seeker has...A GOOD DEBUFF THAT WORKS ONLY ON 1 TARGET, big damage only if u get close, and if u get close u got no tidal to dodge debuffs, and u get 30k/magic skill hmmmm what else, if u fail the transfer u get dick.....if u dont use last stand in time u get dick.....if u use gof wep and a dph ea hits u u get dick, idk, seeker already sounds fun for mass pk, ain't it?

Offline Nihkon

^^^^^

just because most don't know how to play seeker well, (i know me included im not saying im good) doesnt mean they should just be deleted . There is a reason not much seekers in mass pk because they probably arent good. You can all bash one class but it was created for a reason and its most likely not going anywhere. This is just causing arguments. You can stick to your opinion or be open to other peoples.
uhh its created because its in pwi, and seekers are OP as fk in pwi with r9rrr seekers can one shot any class at will, that shit doesnt happen in epic

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
seekers are fine

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
uhh its created because its in pwi, and seekers are OP as fk in pwi with r9rrr seekers can one shot any class at will, that shit doesnt happen in epic
because on pwi seekers are squishier than here. just saying..? i know seekers that can easily stand against any meelee or arcane with def wep , and just annoy them till they run out of charm.
So, as Momo said, Seekers are fine on epic. They are not meant to mass pk in big crowds and be REALLY EFFECTIVE.
If we are here, lets qq about WR dealing no damage in mass pk. Shouldn't we? WR has lowest mass pk damage FOR REAL. Cause u cant go aps and dph isn't enough to tick a target... and lets see , EPs cant deal damage if they wanna support, omg!
No , but srsly, this thread is pointless,  many seekers told u that the class is fine, other people told u also...what do u want , a gm to lock/tell u that u're wrong?

Offline Nihkon

or u need a 120 dex genie spark mg with any type of attack lvl wep that will deal 30k damage in them with only 2 debuffs(spark+ undine) PROBLEM SOLVED. Seekers are useless in mass pk.
If u boost seeker's defence or damage, that will affect 1v1, since seeker is already highest dd/hit that we have atm, without sparks ofc. Boosting damage isn't a way, boosting def not at all(130 def levels seekers are just awesome to 1v1, u can bake and cook and they will still not die if u are not a caster)
Well, seeker, cant be usefull in mass pk as a 'really important class' and nothing will change that. Lets be honest, even in 1.4.6 no1 wanted a seeker in pk faction cause its....better to get an ea or wf that will spam damage regardless the debuffs and will have better survability...and dodging methods? idk Seeker looks more like a rpk/1v1 class, not even close to mass pk. That applies mostly to meelees from the new classes, sin psy mystic seeker, sin = close to useless in mass pk if u are not good, while a ea needs dartle or ct set and its 'godly', seeker is caped by high damage only in close range, his range skills being more like a poke in mass pk (3-6k compared to ea that deals 20k...hmmmmmm wonder which class is better for mass pk) psy, only usefull lately as a aoe/cc'er and the high damage end brought by cards and nuema, mystic just because his heals are insta and if u are sage, it purifies + heals in the same time..which is good as fck, the herbs are aoe and have a great impact as e.g the creeper and the sleep herb, that make everything move slow/not move at all + mystic's galeforce+ticket which is also aoe and seals/freezes, working as a CC, while seeker has...A GOOD DEBUFF THAT WORKS ONLY ON 1 TARGET, big damage only if u get close, and if u get close u got no tidal to dodge debuffs, and u get 30k/magic skill hmmmm what else, if u fail the transfer u get dick.....if u dont use last stand in time u get dick.....if u use gof wep and a dph ea hits u u get dick, idk, seeker already sounds fun for mass pk, ain't it?
true as hell post, out of all melee seekers are the worst, EA and WF outperforms seekers every category