Epic Perfect World

Seekers suck in mass pk?

Offline Nihkon

No one falls for the obvious metal combo and their other spells sucks without gof proc which doesnt even matter they are just a weak version of EAs in mass pk since no one aps in mass pk anyway, whats left to do? transposition a cleric?

Disrupted

They dont suck but k

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
uhm hi. yes seekers arnt great at mass pk. what is good but i cant do cause im sage, if you are demon you can vortex in big crowds like what bms do. stunning the enemy. theres more things you can do. its not hard to figure out

Offline Nihkon

Ill tell u what EA and BM > seeker in mass any day, why pick a class with the most predictable one shot combo when you can just get an EA

Disrupted

Ill tell u what EA and BM > seeker in mass any day, why pick a class with the most predictable one shot combo when you can just get an EA
All 3 classes have different roles in pvp its like comparing a sin and EP...

Offline Dusted

well i main a seeker and its nice to have seekers in squads cause of their party buffs if you dont wanna spend money on runes. and the thing is you have to know what you are doing on seeker. most people dont understand. but seekers can be helpful and debuffs are great on barbs and tanky classes.

All 3 classes have different roles in pvp its like comparing a sin and EP...

^^^^^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
well i main a seeker and its nice to have seekers in squads cause of their party buffs if you dont wanna spend money on runes. and the thing is you have to know what you are doing on seeker. most people dont understand. but seekers can be helpful and debuffs are great on barbs and tanky classes.

^^^^^
Wrong
a seeker in squad is FCKIN USELESS cause it FCKS all your runes :(((

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
Wrong

us healers don't mind  :police:

Offline Dusted

Wrong

i said if people dont wanna spend money on runes. like if its not a major serious pk. LOL but yess if you have runes in it sucks. but SEEKERS HAVE DEBUFFS you guys are forgetting LOLOL you wanna take down tanky classes seekers are a way to go THANK YOU ^.^

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Seekers in general are, well not useless, but just weak. In 1.4.6+ they were hitting 50k with zerk crits on their combo, now its rarely half of that damage... their defense is also low, I dont even know how and why but they're just weak and NEED to be boosted.

In all honesty, how often do you see seekers in rpk or mass pk?

Offline Dusted

Seekers in general are, well not useless, but just weak. In 1.4.6+ they were hitting 50k with zerk crits on their combo, now its rarely half of that damage... their defense is also low, I dont even know how and why but they're just weak and NEED to be boosted.

In all honesty, how often do you see seekers in rpk or mass pk?

but i hit 70k....... and my def lvls are 120 D:

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Seekers are less effective than other classes in mass, but even cuz cept kaden, Andrei and few others(SUFFER is rlly good in 1v1)they don't know how to play their class.
Seekers in mass go solo aka without a pt cuz their buffs r almost useless or annoying(overwrite atk runes with def buff),anyway they r perfect to snipe EAs pt.U said that EAs can do the same job but 1)EAs ain't got gof2)they have way less def3)Gemini is aoe.
I tend to ignore seekers in mass pk but trans an EP or an enemy pt leader is an awesome move and seeker job is mainly the one to annoy and get people wasting time on them.
Last Edit: Aug 24, 2014, 09:14 pm by Noobed

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
No one falls for the obvious metal combo and their other spells sucks without gof proc which doesnt even matter they are just a weak version of EAs in mass pk since no one aps in mass pk anyway, whats left to do? transposition a cleric?

Seeker useless, they burn your runes, they kill nothing, delete this class.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nihkon

Seeker useless, they burn your runes, they kill nothing, delete this class.
this is sad but true, yea let me be annoying when i can play ea or wiz and actually kill things

Disrupted

This thread is aids, and pointless. If you arent open to opinions dont start a thread bashing a class a majority of the server plays