Epic Perfect World

is it Possible?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Personally, I wouldn't mind requirement and max endurance stats to be dropped from the table.  Everything else can stay; everything else has some form of use to some form of exotic build.  No one has a use for max endurance.  Ever.

+1, i think at this stage of the server this particular suggestion should be given a bit more thought perhaps.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
'small steps'  :D
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Personally, I wouldn't mind requirement and max endurance stats to be dropped from the table.  Everything else can stay; everything else has some form of use to some form of exotic build.  No one has a use for max endurance.  Ever.

I  actually agree but,
idk much about this stuff but isnt the r8 rolling the biggest ec sink we have? how much would dropping certain stats or changing the chances for getting the more needed/ wanted ones effect that? (easier to get decent rolls = less ec spend on it)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I  actually agree but,
idk much about this stuff but isnt the r8 rolling the biggest ec sink we have? how much would dropping certain stats or changing the chances for getting the more needed/ wanted ones effect that? (easier to get decent rolls = less ec spend on it)

We don't need this EC sink much anymore honestly. When it was first implemented everyone had a surplus of EC in their hand and nothing to spend on (as we were all overly compensated when there was a 10 day rollback at one point).

Anyways, by removing "requirement" & "endurance" people will still sink a lot of EC in this but not as much and it'll be a little less frustrating for the newcomers atleast x.x

i.e. my cata barb getting -int on wrists 5 times in a row.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Disrupted

Anyways, by removing "requirement" & "endurance" people will still sink a lot of EC in this but not as much and it'll be a little less frustrating for the newcomers atleast x.x

This.  There are stats that no one ever needs like req and endurance that if removed wouldnt change the amount of EC's spent. 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
We don't need this EC sink much anymore honestly. When it was first implemented everyone had a surplus of EC in their hand and nothing to spend on (as we were all overly compensated when there was a 10 day rollback at one point).

well then .. definitly +1 to removing those.  :tiger-25: