Epic Perfect World

is it Possible?

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
So I read over the entire topic... what about scheduled 2x events? Just a thought, think about it..
remove SZ, remove guardians,there u get real pk and real farming  8)

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
remove SZ, remove guardians,there u get real pk and real farming  8)
Remove sz and blue name option  O:-)
To be honest scheduled x2 sounds better than this whole suggestion
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
ughhh 90% of the people in the thread are missing the point... I'm not saying make it to where 1 reroll gives you amazing stats, all im saying is change it just alittle bit to where you don't get garbage rerolls as often as you do now.

No, everyone get's garbage rolls stop complaining bout it. I've gotten x3 magic like 60-80 times on 1 armor piece.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
well, if old people got their gear, why dont u get ur gear also? They could, why dont u? lets keep things real now, u didnt play this server long enough to understand how hard it was, a while ago, to get ec without donating. People were either farming a lot, either playing with dragon ornaments cause they couldn't afford all the expensive things. Now, if u get 1 lucky engrave on a ds neck or a belt, and u get 2 atk lvl 10 dex by any luck, u sell it for 30-40k ec and u gear up all your toon in 3h(without the ascended cape and ring ofc) that will be done in 1st 2 NWs. Be grateful that game is VERY EASY now.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
well, if old people got their gear, why dont u get ur gear also? They could, why dont u? lets keep things real now, u didnt play this server long enough to understand how hard it was, a while ago, to get ec without donating. People were either farming a lot, either playing with dragon ornaments cause they couldn't afford all the expensive things. Now, if u get 1 lucky engrave on a ds neck or a belt, and u get 2 atk lvl 10 dex by any luck, u sell it for 30-40k ec and u gear up all your toon in 3h(without the ascended cape and ring ofc) that will be done in 1st 2 NWs. Be grateful that game is VERY EASY now.
It's still luck based...should be at least fair to all.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
So I read over the entire topic... what about scheduled 2x events? Just a thought, think about it..
What about a daily reward for being lvl 150, of 5k ec? that would be nice also, right? :D

Offline demonmike

Remove sz and blue name option  O:-)
To be honest scheduled x2 sounds better than this whole suggestion

that's because no one got the point I was trying to make. im not saying 1 reroll gives sins GoF and 3x int or all Att/Def lvs, or barbs all Str stats, etc. etc.

all im saying is to change the reshaping rate to where melee class don't get double and triple stats they don't need 5-6 times in a row and same with magic classes

Offline Nea

• Game Master
that's because no one got the point I was trying to make. im not saying 1 reroll gives sins GoF and 3x int or all Att/Def lvs, or barbs all Str stats, etc. etc.

all im saying is to change the reshaping rate to where melee class don't get double and triple stats they don't need 5-6 times in a row and same with magic classes
That would yet benefit people for no reason at all. Old people got it when ecs were harder to be farmed.Now u farm ec if u semi-afk and sell/buy things. Come on. Go farm a bit.

Offline demonmike

nevermind, im done trying explain what is im trying to get across. have a great day

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
If you give up this fast it wasn't worth sht anyway.
Have a good day
Golden - Kurenai

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
You are as mean on forums as i am in game xD
:-\ I'm never mean
Golden - Kurenai

Offline demonmike

well when it comes trying to explain something to someone whose mindset is me this me that me me me **** everyone its all about me its unfair to me, rather than the epw community as a whole I guess your right it isn't worth sht. (and the ones that brought up the epw economy wasn't the first thing said. it was variations of "me me me")

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
well when it comes trying to explain something to someone whose mindset is me this me that me me me **** everyone its all about me its unfair to me, rather than the epw community as a whole I guess your right it isn't worth sht. (and the ones that brought up the epw economy was the first thing said. it was variations of "me me me")
If you know you talk to such mindset you need to make it sound profitable mainly for THEM. Ijs
Golden - Kurenai

Offline demonmike

so what isn't profitable about current players making more alts for r8 gear with less of a chance of getting constant garbage rerolls (people will still donate) new players joining the server (potential donators) and the epw community growing without people quitting, players sell materials, ST, warsong and puzzle cube mats faster, making more money, pker's have more people to kill because of community growth, you don't have to spam world chat as much trying to sell an item you've been trying to sell for days.
Last Edit: Aug 24, 2014, 04:49 pm by demonmike

Vegas

well when it comes trying to explain something to someone whose mindset is me this me that me me me **** everyone its all about me its unfair to me, rather than the epw community as a whole I guess your right it isn't worth sht. (and the ones that brought up the epw economy wasn't the first thing said. it was variations of "me me me")

It would piss off the MAJORITY of the community as you can see from the responses to your thread. You're the only 1 who thinks "me me me", you just want your gear faster, you don't care about the economy or the old players at all...