Epic Perfect World

is it Possible?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Would be quite unfair actually. :/

Vegas

ok yea but in the long run you would make it back on creating alt characters and saving more the next go around. the server itself would probably get a lot more active pker's than it has now. I know a bunch of people that quit the server because they got tired of farming their asses off for reshape materials only to burn through them on useless rerolls

I didn't finish my armor rerolls for like 4 months but when I got them it felt rewarding, if you make it easier now you piss off old players and you would need another EC sink.

Disrupted

I didn't finish my armor rerolls for like 4 months but when I got them it felt rewarding, if you make it easier now you piss off old players and you would need another EC sink.
It would attract new players too ijs... a big reason why some leave server is because its too hard to get good gear

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
It would attract new players too ijs... a big reason why some leave server is because its too hard to get good gear
Wherever they'd go, they will be back to epic

-1 unless refund.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Disrupted

-1 unless refund.
Shhhh im only trying to defend this so i can get better stats on my r8 >: stop making me sound like a retarded monkey

Vegas

This, there's no other active PW private server out there lol

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
Shhhh im only trying to defend this so i can get better stats on my r8 >: stop making me sound like a retarded monkey
I can trade stats, I get shtload of str and vit  :normal-38:
yay for channel + endurance
Golden - Kurenai

Offline demonmike

-1. I have a lot of 3x magic/vit/str tops in bank , any gm will refund my damascenes i used from morai event, trying for 2x int top, cause i got magic?.... cause i got 3x ct?... cause i got 3x mp?.... no1 will have the time to give back ec to 2385828 people unlucky with the stats be4 the change that u wanna implement. Its a big - from most players, i can be sure. cya

ok so most of the PK players don't really want more active pk, they just want to be rich ingame and spam world chat complaining about there not being any pk when 1 small tweek to the reshaping rate could make more players pk? ive spent my fair share of EC and mats on reshaping r8 gear so I can be able to pk, personally I'd rather have a more players in PK then be rich than there be only a handful of people who pk on a daily basis cause they were "lucky enough" to get the stats their class needed/ wanted.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
ok yea but in the long run you would make it back on creating alt characters and saving more the next go around. the server itself would probably get a lot more active pker's than it has now. I know a bunch of people that quit the server because they got tired of farming their asses off for reshape materials only to burn through them on useless rerolls

Old players spent a lot of time farming for their gear, some of my friend has 20-30 alts just to gear their 1 main. -1 to this suggestion, everyone farms and still gets useless rolls or barely farms and gets good rolls, it's based on luck, and besides this server isn't just PvP its also PvE. If it became a server where you just log on and pk with easy chances of rolling then it'd be boring. and just because new players come doesn't mean the chances should be increased, everyone spent a fairly long time in getting their gear, and if agatio outta nowhere changes it, it would probably cause every player to rage.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

-1 unless refund.
LOOOOL boo u r TheMuffinFox??
I thought muffin  was some random nerd whale gamer, not my smexy Nordic friend ;))))

Offline Herushei

• #CS #GetBricked
  • So long, space cowboy..
  • Characters: Herushei, TrueHeru
  • Faction: GodsArmy
So I read over the entire topic... what about scheduled 2x events? Just a thought, think about it..

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
ok so most of the PK players don't really want more active pk, they just want to be rich ingame and spam world chat complaining about there not being any pk when 1 small tweek to the reshaping rate could make more players pk? ive spent my fair share of EC and mats on reshaping r8 gear so I can be able to pk, personally I'd rather have a more players in PK then be rich than there be only a handful of people who pk on a daily basis cause they were "lucky enough" to get the stats their class needed/ wanted.
So people don't pk unless they have op stats? Who needs these pussers for pvp anyway?
Golden - Kurenai

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
LOOOOL boo u r TheMuffinFox??
I thought u were some random nerd whale game, not my smexy Nordic friend ;))))
:normal-11:
Golden - Kurenai

Vegas

So new players are too lazy to do what old players did and complain on forums? What about the economy? ECs would become useless after a while...Just man up and farm, don't try to fix something that isn't broken

Offline demonmike

ughhh 90% of the people in the thread are missing the point... I'm not saying make it to where 1 reroll gives you amazing stats, all im saying is change it just alittle bit to where you don't get garbage rerolls as often as you do now.