Epic Perfect World

is it Possible?

Offline demonmike

is it possible to arrange the reshaping rate by class stats?
example: making weapons and gear stats for reshaping less of a chance of getting stats for the classes that don't need them, say wizard getting 10-20 some what decent stat rerolls and getting 80-90 that are complete garbage, or sin gear and weapon reshapes that are magic stats and maybe 1 or 2 somewhat decent ones every 30 or 40 reshapes?

Disrupted

PLEASE IM TIRED OF GETTING MAGIC ON MY REROLLS LOLOLOL

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
reshape is based on luck. Stats have the chances they should have

Disrupted

reshape is based on luck. Stats have the chances they should have
*** luck, you try being a WR trying to get the right stats and you constantly get trip magic

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
*** luck, you try being a WR trying to get the right stats and you constantly get trip magic

:normal-2: :normal-12:

I hate getting stats you want on one toon on another. :c

Vegas

-

would be unfair to older players

Offline demonmike

I know its irritating as hell, I just did 300 reshapes on my r8 daggers for my sin, over 250 of them were double and triple +magic or MP, 1 reroll with GoF + 3x Magic stat. what am I suppose to do with magic stats on a melee character? oh right OP assassin ironheart blessing/ or mystic heals?

Offline demonmike

well if you are an old player and you already have the r8 stats you want how is changing the rate or tweeking alittle bit unfair?

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
-

would be unfair to older players
rerolls on wizzy:
triple str, triple dex,triple hp,triple endurance(on legs and boots),triple mp.
weps:ct-2 ct-2 atk lvl and....infinite-.-,atk LV atk lvl crit and vit and so on...
so yh, u r right lelo

Disrupted

well if you are an old player and you already have the r8 stats you want how is changing the rate or tweeking alittle bit unfair?
Wouldn't be unfair, means for your next alt you have it easier.  Also you already have the gear whats so unfair? you get more competition in pvp?

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Its unfair in the meaning new players will spend less and even cuz then old players should get "refunded" everytime they've  got shit rolls, which won't happen

Offline demonmike

Wouldn't be unfair, means for your next alt you have it easier.  Also you already have the gear whats so unfair? you get more competition in pvp?

exactly and i've seen so many people in world chat complain about there not being pk on the server, that's cause the players that cant donate are spending all their time pve trying to get the mats, EC, ST, and rest of the stats they need/ want for r8 only to get 800 crap rerolls and 20-30 good ones if getting the rerolls easier was available there would be more pk in the server, and a lot of the old players spamming "any pk challenge server" in world chat would stop

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
-1. I have a lot of 3x magic/vit/str tops in bank , any gm will refund my damascenes i used from morai event, trying for 2x int top, cause i got magic?.... cause i got 3x ct?... cause i got 3x mp?.... no1 will have the time to give back ec to 2385828 people unlucky with the stats be4 the change that u wanna implement. Its a big - from most players, i can be sure. cya

Offline demonmike

Its unfair in the meaning new players will spend less and even cuz then old players should get "refunded" everytime they've  got shit rolls, which won't happen

ok yea but in the long run you would make it back on creating alt characters and saving more the next go around. the server itself would probably get a lot more active pker's than it has now. I know a bunch of people that quit the server because they got tired of farming their asses off for reshape materials only to burn through them on useless rerolls