Epic Perfect World

Suggestion

Offline Mirae

-Put the Teleacoustics back in Gods giving make it 500k-1m price
-Put a solution about 1 by 1 clicking of Wraith Marshal's Stamp's..
thats all xD

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
I feel teles are best if they are in boutique. The reasons they were added were because of the constant wc spam where everyone just trash talked each other. If players would not over do their freedoms we wouldn't have had to come to this. The community will be divided with the suggestion: Hire gms to just regulate wc. Opposite side: they don't do events they should be fired. Personally I want our Game Support back to handle these matters with questions and supporting, however; the system went a little corrupt and needs adjusting.

As for the rep, Aga is looking into it and trying to find a fix as fast as possible.

Offline Mirae

we want to spend our vote points more on our items not in selling/ buying.. and we can only shout 12x/6hours?

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
we want to spend our vote points more on our items not in selling/ buying.. and we can only shout 12x/6hours?

30 teles per 10 silver ijs

Offline mrrolly

+10000 on putting the teles into the boutique.....now WC wont be full of trash talk and immaturity like it has been of late.

THANK YOU !!!! :)

Offline Flocka

• YachtKlub
  • ARGONAUTIX
Nehhhhh, teles should be back to the way it was. Don't raise the price. GMs just need to mute more. People actually used teles to find GV, PV, etc.. and they took that away by putting it in the Botique. I get 1 vote = 360 teles. But that 1 vote, which is 1g, 20 silver could be used for something else, lol. Just my opinion.

but then again, I guess it's for the best :D
Blueberry crossed with White Widow. Covered head to toe in crystals and hairs, and smells very strongly like a freshly baked blueberry muffin (with a hint of skunk :smiley: ). Definitely in the top 5 smokes I've ever had, a bong rip or two will have even the most seasoned toker feel like he's on Mars.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Teleacoustic's were a big part of players completing their bh's, recruiting faction members, finding squads for instances, openers for fc, reset's for pv, etc. The list goes on. Making players spend their voting cubi for the ability to do these things is just wrong, when they need to save up for skills, demonic gear, etc. In my opinion, and please take note I'm not trying to start an argument or call anybody out whatsoever, it is the GM's job to make sure world chat stays clean. Just because a few people decide to spam and be vulgar on world chat, doesn't mean everyone should be punished for it. We have rules for a reason, if people decide to not follow these rules then the GM's should deal with them personally, and not take it out on the community as a whole.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Guys, we deal with it, it doesnt stop, the only way to stop it is to limit thier ability to chat!

People who should be banned/muted (mostly banned) are careful about what they say, so we cant actually ban them, thats why the note on rule 2 was added, but whenever we use the note, it just makes more people complain.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Teleacoustic's were a big part of players completing their bh's, recruiting faction members, finding squads for instances, openers for fc, reset's for pv, etc. The list goes on. Making players spend their voting cubi for the ability to do these things is just wrong, when they need to save up for skills, demonic gear, etc. In my opinion, and please take note I'm not trying to start an argument or call anybody out whatsoever, it is the GM's job to make sure world chat stays clean. Just because a few people decide to spam and be vulgar on world chat, doesn't mean everyone should be punished for it. We have rules for a reason, if people decide to not follow these rules then the GM's should deal with them personally, and not take it out on the community as a whole.
Your points are valid but your mindset on a GM's job is not. We really shouldn't need to babysit players in worldchat but it seems people don't have the maturity level to take it upon themselves to act the way they should, If it were not for the constant complaints from the community about this faction doing this and that faction doing that with trashtalk we could let free speech go.

But you are missing the point and over exadurating to try and stand up what what you think is right/wrong. Teles were added to the Botique to regulate the worldchat a bit, They are still CHEAP but now require cubi/silver/gold however you want to put it to get them.

Each of the listed items you proclaimed to be the main reason cubi is for can also be farmed in the game. That is why EC was created. Voting is a privilege not a right, however; we hope the 'community' does right and votes for our server. Everyone will disagree with said actions gms make to attempt at making EpicPW policies better but we are only doing what we think is best for the community.

This is to get people to open their eyes a bit and look back on how lucky they had it. How lucky they were to have a server where basically everything was spoon-fed to them.

Offline Yvaine

• The lesser you care, the happier you are
No this is fine. At first I wanted to object about this idea but it actually is good enough for it's 30 teles per 10 silver.. :)) It would help lessen the spam.

Offline Slash

• Legend
Your points are valid but your mindset on a GM's job is not. We really shouldn't need to babysit players in worldchat but it seems people don't have the maturity level to take it upon themselves to act the way they should, If it were not for the constant complaints from the community about this faction doing this and that faction doing that with trashtalk we could let free speech go.

Not being rude, but let me ask you something. GM's jobs are to enforce the rules right? Then if you're not here to "babysit" players in worldchat, WHY ARE THERE GM'S HERE? As a GM IT IS YOUR JOB to enforce rules, INCLUDING WORLDCHAT. If you're not here to DO YOUR JOB, then why are you here at all?
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Not being rude, but let me ask you something. GM's jobs are to enforce the rules right? Then if you're not here to "babysit" players in worldchat, WHY ARE THERE GM'S HERE? As a GM IT IS YOUR JOB to enforce rules, INCLUDING WORLDCHAT. If you're not here to DO YOUR JOB, then why are you here at all?

Again calling GM's out for a small fraction of their job. Your playing the fields the wrong way. GM yes is supposed to enforce the rules. GS the selected members below GM are supposed to help players with their problems, however; GS was disbanned due to some minor issues regarding the selected team or Representatives which puts more on us. We are now having to take all question, answer all pms, adjust the server, test new things, come up with new ideas, host events to make the community happy etc. I never said it was easy job. It takes alot of tolerance more then anything.

You seem to be getting the wrong image of GM in your head when I said babysit, No its not the whole server but its the the few that continue to try and make a GM's job harder then it should be just for pleasure. If you want to blame anyone blame your community for their actions, not for the GMs actions to ensure it getting reduced.

Offline Zoe

• Tony
  • Yin Yang: you get what you give
A GM's job is to enforce the rules and make sure they're followed... it is actually very much like babysitting: if you go to a house to watch the owners' children and they give you guidelines you have to make sure that they're followed... if they're not followed you have to get involved. you have to also make sure the house is not destroyed.

in the case of a GM, these are the roles:
 - GM is the babysitter
 - Admin is the owner(s)
 - server is the house
 - players are the children

((edited: additional detail))
K- eep
I- t
S- imple
S- tupid

Offline Slash

• Legend
Again calling GM's out for a small fraction of their job. Your playing the fields the wrong way. GM yes is supposed to enforce the rules. GS the selected members below GM are supposed to help players with their problems, however; GS was disbanned due to some minor issues regarding the selected team or Representatives which puts more on us. We are now having to take all question, answer all pms, adjust the server, test new things, come up with new ideas, host events to make the community happy etc. I never said it was easy job. It takes alot of tolerance more then anything.

You seem to be getting the wrong image of GM in your head when I said babysit, No its not the whole server but its the the few that continue to try and make a GM's job harder then it should be just for pleasure. If you want to blame anyone blame your community for their actions, not for the GMs actions to ensure it getting reduced.

With all due respect Sky, I've owned various successful servers for other games, and have been a GM on a pw server. This stuff you're saying "is not an easy job", well those are the BASIC responsibilities of a GM. With all do respect, learn your job. If you can't handle the responsibilities that come with becoming a GM then that's a personal issue, not something that should be taken out on the community.

EDIT: I even remember the other day seeing Ninjas dealing with spamming/trash talking on world chat, saying something like "Enough, if you're going to talk bad on wc, get off of it. We don't need trash on wc"
And you replied something like "Then why are you on it?" .
Even ninjas said: "Skylight, don't make jokes when I'm being serious."

Seems Like ninjas knew how to deal with drama, why is that so hard for you?
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2012, 05:43 am by Slash