Epic Perfect World

TW artofwar vs Overseers

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You're genie is amazing , i hope all WR's have a look  at it.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Lmao xD i dont have mass or dex genie yet oroginally was my pv genie lmao spirit annoying af to get on server

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
as Disrupted said u had  no teamwork,  u need to learn how to play wr
as Pedro said,  omg,  your genie is the best dude trust me
and now rly,  why the fck u made 5 videos when u could made only 1?

• : D
xd did u read right? he was criticizing my skills as well as my guilds teamwork xD

Dude, if you say no trashtalk/butthurt, OF COURSE they do it. And not trying to be rude but you should take them "trashtalks" as advices.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Ennaoj

xd did u read right? he was criticizing my skills as well as my guilds teamwork xD

Criticizing is how one knows what and where to improve on.
And if your OWN video shows your guilds doesn't have teamwork, would you rather have the people who watched it over look that very obvious fact and just point out the positive stuff yall did?
If so, where's the room for improvement there?

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Dude, if you say no trashtalk/butthurt, OF COURSE they do it. And not trying to be rude but you should take them "trashtalks" as advices.
lol yeah +1 to this

Ennaoj

everytime artifex get "criticized",they delete the comments W3W, u need to learn that too xDDD ;OOO ;3333

You ever been with Arti?
Ever been our member?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
I like how some no name claimed i should go name wr like they have a name as one rofl anyways as i said guys only been on server a week no spirit to make a dex genie originally a pve genie so try to keep the butthurt about that to a lower level and 5 videos is my choice dont watch if theres a prob with that <3 butthurt forum warriors get good plis c:

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Criticizing is how one knows what and where to improve on.
And if your OWN video shows your guilds doesn't have teamwork, would you rather have the people who watched it over look that very obvious fact and just point out the positive stuff yall did?
If so, where's the room for improvement there?
O.o idk if you noticed but it was a tw of 14v 24 lol we had 90% on def 10% on cata(at one point we got 100% to atk their base but they got around us with their catas so we went nack to def) xD its a small guild lmao if you watch all the videos you notice my gc has us going back and forth on def/off xD just cuz we have low numbers and some br's only watch one vid is not my fault we did good we lasted over an hour with less numb xD im not like these forum keyboard ego warriors im not gonna rage over their comments over silly stuff like they rage xD i play epw as a game not as life rofl

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I like how some no name claimed i should go name wr like they have a name as one rofl anyways as i said guys only been on server a week no spirit to make a dex genie originally a pve genie so try to keep the butthurt about that to a lower level and 5 videos is my choice dont watch if theres a prob with that <3 butthurt forum warriors get good plis c:

Its easy to switch skills and points for TW at least , is it not ? Just a suggestions tho . And yes it is rather obvious you lack gears , tho your skills as wr could use some training to ( no offense ) . I think you should reconsider making 1 video rather then 5 with real time , most aside of maybe you or me who got time to watch , wont watch more then 1-2 vids .
 Anyway looks like fun TW keep recording :)

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩

Its easy to switch skills and points for TW at least , is it not ? Just a suggestions tho . And yes it is rather obvious you lack gears , tho your skills as wr could use some training to ( no offense ) . I think you should reconsider making 1 video rather then 5 with real time , most aside of maybe you or me who got time to watch , wont watch more then 1-2 vids .
 Anyway looks like fun TW keep recording :)
XD you are right about the genie part but i had just logged on to do tw xd didnt have time to change but im making a barb for cata pulling  i did manage to switch to vit build 1-3 vids in idk where exactly lol one thing im not gonna do is make all in 1 sped up video those videos are terrible xD unless 1 long ass realtime vid but its a me thing xD and my skills on wr are fine imo its just im new to serv xD dont hav all gears or good genies and stuff like that ^-^ also not very used to the dmg/def setup xD its majorly diff then other servers

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Shorten it please.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
i said no trash talk calm tits u get 1 shot by Iwillkillyou LOL  tw for fun not my fault you act like its real life its my vid dont criticize dont  watch if that bad. Also we did have teamwork. we had 90% on def 5% splitting catas around because as i said no numbers btw the videos are mainly for me and guild so idc about watermark and not everyone has a smooth running computer. you sure whine alot lol. and i said no trashtalk/butthurt about vid that it was fun tw so pls calm your rash not everyone dies to undergeared sins LOL
I hit him 50k doesnt matter the fac that he got 1 hit means he was no marrow.Beside why does it matter anyways it seems ur new to video uploading and people are just trying to help.
Trash talking is something like ur video is sht
Criticism is like u need tobe less spread Nd make 1 video nd make it fastertake the advice or leave it.Dont take sht to the heart :-\

Disrupted

I didn't make any personal attacks. Take it for what you will, but I was trying to help. I stated facts so that you could see and work on.  As somones dog on forums say, I am not responsible for how you take something I am only responsible for what I say.  And I only get one hit out of marrow bud, as can any wr. But if you want to try and attack me personally with petty attempts because I die in ganks, or with marrow if keep trying. You try to bash me daily on game because i "lack" skills but as from our both tw videos or my past videos I atleast have a sense on how to play my class, you don't. Thanks, have fun learning wr, it won't be easy. Hope to see a better video next time, bye