Epic Perfect World

TW artofwar vs Overseers

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
TW!
before any of you keyboard warriors start to rage at my videos over something i said or how i played remember that im only on server a week 1 genie no mass gear/vit tome and barely and pk pots xD even str genie for tw cata puller cuz no genie and gears not done so no rage over how i play or anything would play otherwise if had gears and guys no trash talk :) just a fun tw and yes we lost but we had fun :P no rage now ty enjoy like and sub :3

Sab

I don't get why all of them are separated lol

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
easier to upload to utube

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
it's best to speed up the video cause instead of uploading 6 10 minute videos you coulda just uploaded 1 video that lasted 10-15 minutes x4

Offline ~Venom~

Bro that lag! How the hell do you even play?!  :sad:
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣

i seee not video but pictures ;D
 so much lagg ;D

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
It was Great TW Guys  & great fun
the only thing  is this Video  is really hard to watch and could of been lot shorter

Disrupted

Okay, first off horrid quality.  Also there was 0 teamwork. If you are going to cata stay with your party. Also i only watched 1 of the videos, the last one.  But i dont understand how you can criticize me on how i play wr all the time in game, when you don't even do what you tell me to do.  You all need to communicate alot better and learn the roles of what to do.  Even if you only had 14, there was no more than 20 OS.  It was a very fair fight.  Get a cracked version of bandicam so you dont have the watermark.  Also i recommend you to block your chat.  If i was a faction leader and saw that my member only told me he came to tw to get kills, i wouldnt be happy, but it also makes it look more professional.  Also combine all the videos and make it 4x speed or 6x maybe for a 50minute video.  Good luck in the future, but word of advice, you wont go anywhere in TW if you don't have the right attitude for it.  OS has been around for a long time and they take their TW's seriously, even if they can't pull alot of numbers for them. Attitude is half of it.  Good luck, hope to see some better videos thats not like watching a changing picture next time^^

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
LAWL xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Okay, first off horrid quality.  Also there was 0 teamwork. If you are going to cata stay with your party. Also i only watched 1 of the videos, the last one.  But i dont understand how you can criticize me on how i play wr all the time in game, when you don't even do what you tell me to do.  You all need to communicate alot better and learn the roles of what to do.  Even if you only had 14, there was no more than 20 OS.  It was a very fair fight.  Get a cracked version of bandicam so you dont have the watermark.  Also i recommend you to block your chat.  If i was a faction leader and saw that my member only told me he came to tw to get kills, i wouldnt be happy, but it also makes it look more professional.  Also combine all the videos and make it 4x speed or 6x maybe for a 50minute video.  Good luck in the future, but word of advice, you wont go anywhere in TW if you don't have the right attitude for it.  OS has been around for a long time and they take their TW's seriously, even if they can't pull alot of numbers for them. Attitude is half of it.  Good luck, hope to see some better videos thats not like watching a changing picture next time^^
i said no trash talk calm tits u get 1 shot by Iwillkillyou LOL  tw for fun not my fault you act like its real life its my vid dont criticize dont  watch if that bad. Also we did have teamwork. we had 90% on def 5% splitting catas around because as i said no numbers btw the videos are mainly for me and guild so idc about watermark and not everyone has a smooth running computer. you sure whine alot lol. and i said no trashtalk/butthurt about vid that it was fun tw so pls calm your rash not everyone dies to undergeared sins LOL

Disrupted

i said no trash talk calm tits u get 1 shot by Iwillkillyou LOL  tw for fun not my fault you act like its real life its my vid dont criticize dont  watch if that bad. Also we did have teamwork. we had 90% on def 5% splitting catas around because as i said no numbers btw the videos are mainly for me and guild so idc about watermark and not everyone has a smooth running computer. you sure whine alot lol. and i said no trashtalk/butthurt about vid that it was fun tw so pls calm your rash not everyone dies to undergeared sins LOL
What are you even talking about O.o I gave you criticism so you could try and make better videos that people will actually watch? No one will watch a 50min video from an unknown factions TW, so sorry i was trying to help

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
i dun need help with my vids o.o its for guilds that fought in it mainly not for randoms but hey free vid for em if they wanna watch

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
It was Great TW Guys  & great fun
the only thing  is this Video  is really hard to watch and could of been lot shorter
yeah but i purposely keep it long i prefer real time tw no fun watching sped up xD just not the same thrill cuz it ends in a sec rather than min sure saves time for viewers but as i said its mainly a me thing xd  great tw tho cant wait for next week :D!

Ennaoj

i dun need help with my vids o.o its for guilds that fought in it mainly not for randoms but hey free vid for em if they wanna watch

If you can't take criticisms - in whatever form - you might wanna take it down.

You can't expect people to see the way you see things, there will always be those who will have "negative" comments on your end.
You said no rage/flaming on your thread re: the video.
Disrupted was just saying what he thinks should be given as a reaction/criticism, and you took it by saying "dude you got one shot by yada yada ya", which is a personal attack.

Don't get offended when people say their opinion.
It's theirs as much as your own opinions are yours.

Just take it as they are and apply it on the next TW.

Good luck

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
xd did u read right? he was criticizing my skills as well as my guilds teamwork xD