Epic Perfect World

Smacked

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
  • Characters: PinkParadox
  • Faction: N/A

Recruitment Status: Closed

Smacked, The new PvE / PvP oriented guild. I would first like to start off by saying thank you for taking the time to read and/or bump the thread. Second I would like to explain Smacked.

We are a PvE / PvP Oriented guild, hoping to be plentiful in both sides. As I have played this game I notice that most of it is PvP but there are a few or more people interested in PvE as well. So I'm going to establish this now, We're going to be more focused on PvE BUT we will be participating in TW's , Mass PK's and so on..So forth..I would like to present equal of both sides into my guild.

Things we're going to be focusing on doing.

• As we are new, the recruitment will be set to 115+ regarding level, for every single class. We want to recruit these lower levels (Higher as well of course) And help them prosper into the game. To clarify I would like everyone in the guild to be able to help one another, I want things to be friendly and enjoyable. If someone is in need of leveling assistance then help them. If someone is being ganked, then help them.
  • NW and TW - As the guild grows, we will surely but gradually move onto these two subjects.
  • Trials - At first we won't be able to do trials but I would like us to be able to do these at least Once or twice every two weeks, Assuming the rewards are the same so we can help people who participate in them with EC income.
  • BH/BQ/Etc.. Of course BQ is expected of everyone; We want to get the base to a high enough level; Also if needed, help guild members complete the BQ's.

Rules

• Do NOT PK/GANK guild members, Or alliance guild members unless it is between friendly fights; and usually given an OK. If you are caught/reported doing so I myself will boot you from the guild.
  • No Racism, Homophobic behavior , or foul language. I do not want any kind of discrimination in my guild, I want everyone to feel like they're welcomed.
  • No KS'ing(Kill stealing)/ Drop stealing / Harassing people in or out of the guild; If caught you will be given a warning , second time means you're gone.
  • No Instigating .. This includes WC!! I am so sick of the drama in WC; If you're going to pick a fight through WC expect a boot, So do it through whispers.

WEBSITE! (Click)

This is all for now, I will re-open applications once I have completed most of my School work.

Last Edit: Aug 23, 2014, 09:51 pm by PinkParadox

Disrupted

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
Good luck ;p

Thanks! Highfive for you.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Good Luck with your faction  :police:

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
Thanks. Just woke up and starting on school work. Hopefully I should be caught up by this week. *^*

Offline Natsu DragneLL

• RomeO
  • The Darkness and Heaven of ULtimate Power Reveles the New Power........! >>Welcomed to Chat<< :) :)
  • Characters: Flame Dragon Natsu
  • Faction: TimE-OuT
Hiiii myself Natsu and i pay my respect towards the Smaked GuilD Learder and all other supporters.....! The resone i spoke in this topic is i wannted to join Ur new GuilD and even i have appiled but iam waiting for the Accept Email form r side......! But please me know wats my future.....! THANK YoU :) :)

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
Hiiii myself Natsu and i pay my respect towards the Smaked GuilD Learder and all other supporters.....! The resone i spoke in this topic is i wannted to join Ur new GuilD and even i have appiled but iam waiting for the Accept Email form r side......! But please me know wats my future.....! THANK YoU :) :)

It seems you registered with both "Natus" and then "NatsuDragneLL" Which one is it.

Offline Natsu DragneLL

• RomeO
  • The Darkness and Heaven of ULtimate Power Reveles the New Power........! >>Welcomed to Chat<< :) :)
Both are mines got some internet issues so i think it got repeated again sorry for that buth both are mine....! Sorry for that

Offline Natsu DragneLL

• RomeO
My Character name is DooM_DriLL LvL 150 Sin :)

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
Both are mines got some internet issues so i think it got repeated again sorry for that buth both are mine....! Sorry for that

That's fine, If you would like I can add you to the guild now, PM me ingame under " PinkParadox " Guild recruitment hasn't started yet but you are more than welcome to join now.

Offline Natsu DragneLL

• RomeO
Sorry agan i didnt mentioned 1 Thing ia form India and our time is now 12pm almost Bed time i hope for tommarow Sorry for now...!

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
Sorry agan i didnt mentioned 1 Thing ia form India and our time is now 12pm almost Bed time i hope for tommarow Sorry for now...!

That's fine, Goodnight!