Epic Perfect World

Virtue TW's? What?

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
nice video ;D seems like it was fun tw

Disrupted

nice video ;D seems like it was fun tw
Eh its was an okayish tw, i honestly thought they would have more :/ so didnt expect it to go like that but thanks for watching^^

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Good Job, keep it up.. Take Virtue to the top.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
so they know a Latin fac lacks tw people to come up 30 or less compared to a fac as Virtue, in my opinion you should not make fun of a loss because if they were as good as presumed ducks had defeated n.n (sorry for mi bad English)

no no no im gonna explain you what is the problem with latin facs okey ? they create a new one every single moth and they all move or some stay in facs of onli 5 actives that stay in safezone all day. That is why they can't win pk tw if they mix in 1 they will be able to do it.

and nobody make fun of it ? is a tw video

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
no no no im gonna explain you what is the problem with latin facs okey ? they create a new one every single moth and they all move or some stay in facs of onli 5 actives that stay in safezone all day. That is why they can't win pk tw if they mix in 1 they will be able to do it.

and nobody make fun of it ? is a tw video
If xp (pinoy alt guild) can tw they can too.

Disrupted

Good Job, keep it up.. Take Virtue to the top.
Am trying ^_^

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
If xp (pinoy alt guild) can tw they can too.

that funny thing is that the "Latin Guild" don't follow basi orders for tw they just run and hit what ever and they can mix 1 whole to do tw and at their time zone tw is at 5pm 7 pm. So is very posible ye. but again they can't follow basic orders so i don't expect that much

Disrupted

that funny thing is that the "Latin Guild" don't follow basi orders for tw they just run and hit what ever and they can mix 1 whole to do tw and at their time zone tw is at 5pm 7 pm. So is very posible ye. but again they can't follow basic orders so i don't expect that much
Its not that they dont follow orders, they still believe in the official server way of twing/pk.  You dont AA you hit something till it dies and hope your partner is doing the same to someone else.  It worked way back in the day for official and it just seems they never grew out of this phase

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Its not that they dont follow orders, they still believe in the official server way of twing/pk.  You dont AA you hit something till it dies and hope your partner is doing the same to someone else.  It worked way back in the day for official and it just seems they never grew out of this phase
This.