Epic Perfect World

Voting

Scylla

No, it's greed...if the votes counted, they would do it.  And no, I'm not about to go buy some ridiculous phone just to be able to get geared up and everything at a decent rate.  It's not exactly nice to have to take months to get what others can get in a couple weeks at most.

Most people have a smart phone, no one was really saying you needed to buy one to vote with, just an easier solution if you did have one.

I'm not going to argue with you about it, the reasons that it can't happen are pretty clear but I understand your frustrations. Then again, you could always farm EC/coins to buy what you need. Thats not hard to do either and would take less than months.
Most people have a smart phone, no one was really saying you needed to buy one to vote with, just an easier solution if you did have one.

I'm not going to argue with you about it, the reasons that it can't happen are pretty clear but I understand your frustrations. Then again, you could always farm EC/coins to buy what you need. Thats not hard to do either and would take less than months.

exactly and if they somehow fixed it couples would complain about 1 getting more like its said then it would be changed somehow again and just be a big mess

Offline KingDags

• DEATH FOLLOWS YOU EVERYWHERE
It just a game people its not like the world is going to end. Just have fun  :P

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
I do believe everyone's had their say on this.

//Topic Lock
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2012, 12:10 am by Skylight
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~