Epic Perfect World

Patch notes v29

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
just restart your PC and start auto patching again

Because r9 would take 4x more time to get..

The idea of r9 was: bigger hits and defense, but slower cast and smaller crit, also to introduce more variety..  It was a bit better than dragon gear, it's true, but it had to be better, if we look at the effort required to obtain it..  R9 was introduced to give people something to do and aim for.. So at end game, there wouldn't be only PK.. Unfortunately people don't seem to like word 'r9', so even if gear was worse than dragon gear, it would be probably revoked.

is a really good ideea, i like this, coz dragon gear was pretty easy to get and needed something what harder to get also i like the ideea coz new gear not another interval/channeling set, what was frustring a bit :)

so +11111111111111111111 for this :D
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Sarmey

Hey, uhm... How to start. I dont really care about the R9 stuff, Im gonna get it anyways xD
But there is one thing in this patch wich makes me quite sad.

I loved , that you were able to write everything you wanted into the chats, and now there are the censorstars.
I know, that they are quite good for world or open chat. But its quite more fun, if you can course like you want to in faction and squad chat. Is there a way to change it back? :)
(And no, I dont wanna QQ about the server, bc the server is just awesome <3 )

Offline Skilverlight

• SilverSin
Hey, uhm... How to start. I dont really care about the R9 stuff, Im gonna get it anyways xD
But there is one thing in this patch wich makes me quite sad.

I loved , that you were able to write everything you wanted into the chats, and now there are the censorstars.
I know, that they are quite good for world or open chat. But its quite more fun, if you can course like you want to in faction and squad chat. Is there a way to change it back? :)
(And no, I dont wanna QQ about the server, bc the server is just awesome <3 )

People abused their freedom of speech without the censors, so it was decided to be turned on. They wont undo it, so you'll have to make do with it. Also R9 was removed, so max you can get is R8 at the moment.

I wanted to try the R9 myself, it's too bad really.

Offline Puma50

Aga plz make wraith generals orders 100x at once to hand in to rep guy

Offline tragedy

By MP pots being added to GG, do you mean the Herb Yuanxiao? I thought for sure that's always been in there o.o

And what do you mean by Crazy Stone event? The only CS I know of is the daily quest. Not an event. And I've only ever been able to do the daily crazy stone quest when my alts hit 150. I'm on my 148 seeker right now and there is no CS quest for her.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline loie322

why does this game not like me :( ive tried launching it many times didnt work etc etc it says version 29 i tried to download the patch but then it said version is to small then just shut the launcher all together i did the verify and the update in the launcher still nothing :( can someone help me plox?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
please download the full client (direct download)

Offline Muse

I know this has been mentioned but PLEASE make the General's Wraith Orders for rep x100 or even x50 for the quest, I've been here for hours clicking this button ijs lol.1 at a time is madness.Apart from this good work  :P
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2012, 11:58 am by ibeme

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
I know this has been mentioned but PLEASE make the General's Wraith Orders for rep x100 or even x50 for the quest, I've been here for hours clicking this button ijs lol.1 at a time is madness.Apart from this good work  :P

then what the fun if u get 200k rep so fast? :D
i make it 1by1, u can do it too because easier to talk with npc than in normal game the grind out with 25 rep badges
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline buschkatze

then what the fun if u get 200k rep so fast? :D
i make it 1by1, u can do it too because easier to talk with npc than in normal game the grind out with 25 rep badges

so?? really is fun for u clicking 1 by 1? is the NPC telling u funny stories in between?. U must have a special art of humor if u find it funny clicking 2000 times, gratz for it.

Offline Muse

I have been doing it and still am, if you call standing at the same spot for hours fun you need a slap lol. I don't want instant 200k rep, but some of us don't play 24/7 and it would be nice even if the increase was 5x or 10x anything other then 1 at a time  :) Now I'm going to rest poor crippled hand  ;D

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
If im not wrong, its actually 400 times.... 200000/500=400
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Muse

If im not wrong, its actually 400 times.... 200000/500=400

That's if you buy rep Stamps from the boutique(500) not the Orders from the forge(100)with ec  :)

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
so?? really is fun for u clicking 1 by 1? is the NPC telling u funny stories in between?. U must have a special art of humor if u find it funny clicking 2000 times, gratz for it.

seems u never played the old muonline where u clicked a thousand times more (u shared each stat point with clicking and max stat was 65k x4/5)

so yes, clicking 400 times to quest for a same gear than dragon gear not much (since u get enough rep for whole set not only for 1 piece).........
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
That's if you buy rep Stamps from the boutique(500) not the Orders from the forge(100)with ec  :)

True.... i feel sorry for those doing that :P
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3