Epic Perfect World

Need warsong pavilion guide

Offline Mr.Magic

• Miss ME!!!
  • Characters: Mr__Magic
  • Faction: UnifierS
is there any guide about how to start warsong pavilion and what are the rewards.
I'm having a bad bad day. If you take it personal, That's ok. Watch, This is so fun to see.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If there is idk, but its easy
in order to start it, u need 12 mirrage celestones
go inside with 5 people that are able to defend the pavs(140+ level and gear must be atleast primal or so)
go with all at the first npc, press quest, start the battle, NEVER PRESS 'I wanna talk to ' 'I'll talk to her' , just keep the other message, at the end 'let me handle it ' or something, after u start it with that, u should get 1 gem that goes in quest bag, soul of darkness or something, now, ranged classes should go to fire and metal, others earth water and wood, defend for 15 minutes or till the points in Quest (its a quest that pops up and has a score for each pav)
You need to kill all mobs and keep the head AWAY from the npc
If the npc dies= you wont get the last boss spawned, the one that drops Warsong Waistband Inscriptions * 8 (which is the main reason u do the run)
Each boss has a drop of 3-8 warsong crystals aswell for warsong emblems (the 5 bosses)
last boss is harder and requires more than 2 lvl 150 people to finish it(or atleast a good debuffer low level)
Ok
You finished defend
You need to kill all 5 bosses in order to go to Inacerate(last boss)
what are u supposed to do
To kill each pav's boss, you  need first to kill each pav's mobs, again press Q, you have a number of mobs there, kill till its 0 on the pav u are, then go to the pavilion boss and kill it
repeat this till all bosses are down
Warning : Earth boss has 3 respawns, u kill him once, kill the 5 mobs that spawn around , kill him again, kill again the 5 mobs, kill him for last time and get drops
Now, u killed all pav bosses
go to inacerate, talking to the npc that looks like a blademaster, spawned in each pavilion boss area
Now, once u are at inacerate, he will spawn various mobs, the BOSSES ALIKE mobs that he'll spawn, kill them, but be careful, once in a while, he will spawn 3 mobs, that are special in design, kill the one IN MIDDLE, THE ONE DIFFERENT. The 'mini boss' must be killed only, the 2 guards ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE KILLED. If u kill the 2 little guards near the mini boss, u end up with inacerate going away and u geting 0 reward.
so, once u are at inacerate, kill the random bosses around inacerate, spark, keep killing , bla bla, the mini boss and its 2 guards spawn, KILL JUST THE MINI BOSS, then continue killing inacerate, if u do this way, u will , in the end, get the 8 warsong waistbands. So
1 run reward = around 15-40 warsong crystals aswell for warsong medals + 8 x WARSONG WAISTBAND INSCRIPTION
80 warsong waistbands required for 1 warsong belt= 10 full runs= 1 belt.
Hope it helped. Excuse my english, its 1am and im not sure if this is proper english and idk if it has any sense, i just tried.

Offline Mr.Magic

• Miss ME!!!
  • Characters: Mr__Magic
  • Faction: UnifierS
thalamus you guys thankx so much.
I'm having a bad bad day. If you take it personal, That's ok. Watch, This is so fun to see.

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods