Epic Perfect World

How Psychics should play on mass PK...

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
LMAO vermillion. Well mentalista tbh this thread is just stupid and getting even worse cause every comment you see is not what you wanna hear bro hehe lol xD ._. ... you even said that Anima had a different style to play psy. Noki has his etc... you just keep complaining lol wtf ... you play psy as '' Save the team '' cause you spam heal etc , they play in front line as real DD , thats what kinda makes psy good in mass pvp , because of the amazing damage aoe skill and CC also lol. Stop complain about the pills etc , you make no sense tbh , and idk people getting sick of your stupid threads i guess , they come forum to see this sh1ts LOL , just stop ._.  :'(

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
LMAO vermillion. Well mentalista tbh this thread is just stupid and getting even worse cause every comment you see is not what you wanna hear bro hehe lol xD ._. ... you even said that Anima had a different style to play psy. Noki has his etc... you just keep complaining lol wtf ... you play psy as '' Save the team '' cause you spam heal etc , they play in front line as real DD , thats what kinda makes psy good in mass pvp , because of the amazing damage aoe skill and CC also lol. Stop complain about the pills etc , you make no sense tbh , and idk people getting sick of your stupid threads i guess , they come forum to see this sh1ts LOL , just stop ._.  :'(
A lot of people enjoy them, including me.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
do you have big ping?  :-X

Offline Scope

• Legen
  • dary.
  • Characters: Scope
  • Faction: Artifex
Someone please ban this kid from forums... Dude... You deal 4-5k on an ea... you killed noone directly(wtf 21 direct kills?) all you did was stay behind everyonne and heal/use debuffs... This thread gives me cancer. I know Mentalista is a troll cuz no one can be THIS stupid, but this level of stupidity is just instigation to violence... is that not bannable?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locked for arguing/insulting/etc etc.  :-[
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.