Epic Perfect World

How Psychics should play on mass PK...

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
:normal-2:

Don't make me feel bad, I think his card is better than mine (then again, HP Folio 13 isn't a gaming laptop, but I can live with it :tiger-12:

-Oxymoronic

Don't make me feel bad, I think his card is better than mine (then again, HP Folio 13 isn't a gaming laptop, but I can live with it :tiger-12:

LOL.

Mine isn't that better either tbh. Using an hd 5570 atm until xmas, getting new cpu, ram and gpu  :D

Indulgence

does Mentalista ever give up?

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
does Mentalista ever give up?

Deep down inside, everyone adores him.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Deep down inside, everyone adores him.

this statement is false.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Ok ok guys i back from University, LETS GO BY PARTS  :-X

i run all day ? okey explain how the both sides were getting kill in 3 side pk when u are focus target of the 2 factions u gonna try to get in my lvl plz no. U are not even close to be my lvl cyniix or animasacre lvl keep trying

btw gj u posted a video when we got outnumber by of the bigest factions in the sv and when onli 1 squad have to surive to army of archer of both sides u logic = potato when u can mass pk vs a real guild and don't run bb life 4 no reason talk me. No time 4 amateurs that belive that they are good tbh the worst brazilian sv of elite jogos can play better than u tbh.

Well, i have nothing to comment here only, only i can say is in that video u are 2 sparking and holy path+IG+AD etc, watch my video again and u will see WHAT LOW NUMBER PK IS, u got a full squad and more squads in that PK, i got a squad of 8 peoples, and i did much more than u did spamming 2 spark+IG and dyeing, in that time im healing my squad, debuffing theyr DDr, CC theyr archers, and killing some of they. Just check the video and see the difference of me and u, u play like panic all time cause a archer targeted u  :rolleyes:, i play calm and smooth, doing multi-tasks at the same time, go get on my level, u think u are good only cause record mass Pk without lag hue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

im bad mass pk psy ? tell if you can surive a real war mass pk, btw if u don't aa in mass pk u are not playing like team and that is why u loss pk

Yes i did, i can survive and save my squad at the same time, and well, if u check again my post below the video i say exatcly that "As u can see my game play is focused on support, crowd control and AoE dmg, i heal my squad, i stealth my squad, i slow the cast of venons, wizard every time i target they, i crowd control 24/7", so i dont AA, cause or u AA or u CC, i choose CC, if u choose AA for u, good luck, my playstyle is CC. When u got brain to do what i do in mass that is support your squad, while CCing the enemy and lowing the offense of theyr DDrs, u gonna be a good psy. For now u just a psy who spam 2 spark+AoE and holy path when IG or AD over, if u think u pro, so i should move to mystic cause im playing the wrong class...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

you don't even hit that hard. in that vid, you hardly used any skills while in black vodoo. Most of the time in black vodoo you were just standing behind everyone else lol and all those times you were just "CC-ing" in white vodoo doing shit all...   you did appalling damage even when in black vodoo, maybe got lucky with your teams mates throwing down their debuffs and got 1 -2 lucky damages in even then 30k is nothing impressive.

and in mass pk's you have WRs and what not to CC the way you were trying to, you are far better off AA-ing (even then you can throw down a shit tonne of CC while AA-ing).

I mean there's no strict right or wrong when it comes to one's play style.. but don't say this is what psychics should do in mass pk .. going white vodoo and CC lmao .. what a waste, i mean it's viable in some senarios but it's not an example of what a psychic should do in mass pk... you can do so much more damage and help out your team so much better throwing down all them AoE's and what not when AA-ing. 

IMO,
If someone has a pc like that, and lags that much in mass pk and plays with that low FPS then yes they should play like you going white vodoo and tab targetting then throwing down stuns and calling it "perma CC mode" because really you can't do anything else with that PC.

Here's what happens when you play as a team and not go white vodoo and "cc mode".

This Red part im go just ignore, while i dont camp White, 95% black voodoo, u are giving wrong information check the video again.

Well im sure i hit more than u, while i saw your gear and my atk lv is higher and my magic atk is 3k lower. So or i hit more or we hit equal, theres no point about discuss our DMGs here while already prooved that my dmg is basically the same as all full magic psys.

Well about playstyle, ima go paste the thing i said at the main post of the topic that is "As u can see my game play is focused on support, crowd control and AoE dmg, i heal my squad, i stealth my squad, i slow the cast of venons, wizard every time i target they, i crowd control 24/7"
So i dont AA no one, my playstyle is that. I play like if im prepairing the terrain for my frends and preventing they from be killed. If u play like kill or die all time, its your choice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well tbh with you , you just wanna '' catch '' the good comments and be happy with it but you can't afford the bad comments lol. It's kinda true because your even blaming Noki for his videos that he is bad psy , but let me tell you something i really think he does way more work and plays better in mass pk than you as a psy. he doesn't really run if he does is to KITE back and survive not run at all. I don't know if u notice but Noki ( sorry have to be sa id ) is the front liner psy i've ever seen. he does good. his videos are awsome to watch ( i think a little fast but ok sorry noki i love you still boo sexy guy <3 ) Don't just stay there making threads or say in wc ur god psy cause ur not ._. , i see better psy than you like Animassacre tho , sorry tho lol but it's my opinion , it's just kinda bad you keep posting and posting things that ur pretty good etc ur god psy , god fish , but you can't take when theres psy's better than you. Nice graphics. ;)

No, i catch all comments, like u see above. SO u are saying his holy path is not run, is kite. But, my normal walk is run, not kite. Well veri logic. While hes holy pathing to africa out of the battle zone, im walking inside the battle cause bad, lel dis logic.

And yeah he is the front liner psy, he go in front, 2 spark+IG+AoE and holy path, i could do that more effciently by the fact that i dont need to holy path, i dont even need IG, so instead of AoE and run i would AoE and keep Aoeing hue. But thats not my playstyle, as you can check at the first page what i like to do is "As u can see my game play is focused on support, crowd control and AoE dmg, i heal my squad, i stealth my squad, i slow the cast of venons, wizard every time i target they, i crowd control 24/7".

Well about the off topic comment, if i were not good, ppl would not pm me for lessons, i got students in your guild, lexmau guild, pedro guild, insanity guild, all guilds. U should know that, i call my self God so much time, that people call me God, GMs call me God and this is the fun of the game ;D.

Now ima go delete all posts, but they will stay here forever in my Quote, so people will see your posts and my one at the same time, so no un-information will be created.

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2014, 01:43 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

-Oxymoronic

random barking

no. the way u play psychic is terrible in mass pk. watch either lab's, cynix's, animassacre's or noki's videos and learn how to play psychic.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
no. the way u play psychic is terrible in mass pk. watch either lab's, cynix's, animassacre's or noki's videos and learn how to play psychic.

2 spark+F1+F4+ IG + AD + Holy path?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

dw this guy don't have a idea of to play this game

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
dw this guy don't have a idea of to play this game

2 spark+F1+F4+IG+AD+Holy Path.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Everyone in this thread are mad because they can't match Psyking Mentalista's amazing gameplay skills

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Everyone in this thread are mad because they can't match Psyking Mentalista's amazing gameplay skills

No bro, im bad cause i cant 2 SPARK+F1+F4+IG+AD+Holy Path, i should reroll to mystic  :-[

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
  • Faction: Artifex
Your really bad, if i knew how id make a mass pk video just to fix how bad you made psychic look in this. Please if your going to make a video just do one of you being afk... It would be more intresting

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Your really bad, if i knew how id make a mass pk video just to fix how bad you made psychic look in this. Please if your going to make a video just do one of you being afk... It would be more intresting

You are my student, what u talking about?  :-X

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
You are my student, what u talking about?  :-X

i fell like he will cut his arms like the girls that did cut 4 bieber ? before being your student tbh