Epic Perfect World

New BH's

Offline ViDaL

• what's that for?
  • i don't know yet!
  • Characters: ViDaL_ - ViDaL
  • Faction: Warning, Ducks
Pretty sure he meant the bh WS, the whole instance, lol.
yeah..that's what i meant...removing BH WS is not a good idea.. lol not remove whole instance!

Offline ViDaL

• what's that for?
  • i don't know yet!
  • Characters: ViDaL_ - ViDaL
  • Faction: Warning, Ducks
ohh and if any of u have more suggestions for BH's, post your idea here. So we can talk about it!  ^-^

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
-1 on removing ws as a bh

i cant say i care much for adding a new bh but ill +1 the idea cause i can imagine it would be a nice improvement for ppl who pvp more.

btw if you want UCH to be done more often it doesnt have to be as bh. why not just ask for a increase in rewards to make it worth doing?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I honestly miss doing bh 59, would be cool if that instance got revamped.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I honestly miss doing bh 59, would be cool if that instance got revamped.

59 ew why so long?

I'd like to see BH 51.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

bvanharjr

BH 89

Too easy. And it's required for first fairy so it can't be made harder.

Seeing 51 and 59 get buffed up though would be a nice thing.

Me personally? Buff up 69 to the point where you NEED a tank, as you don't really need to run that instance for TM capes anymore (as Lunar exists for it.)

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks
The only reason people dont like Warsong BH is due to the timer which most players tend to skip . So if someone found out a way, like maybe an option to bypass the timer , i doubt anyone would have a problem with warsong. Idk if its possible tho , but just a thought

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
The only reason people dont like Warsong BH is due to the timer which most players tend to skip . So if someone found out a way, like maybe an option to bypass the timer , i doubt anyone would have a problem with warsong. Idk if its possible tho , but just a thought

i actualy dont mind the timer tbh it gives me plenty of time to log my alts and get them inside or to make coffee, run threw the livingroom with the vakuum cleaner, or just tab out and check on fb, the forum or w/e. Idk why so many ppl feel like its sucha horrible thing.
And since the time you need to wait before u can enter for bh is actualy the time ppl would defend the pavs if it would be a full ws i doubt there is a way to get rid of it tbh.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I love fb79  :-\ But i alrdy have a plan for it so can't add it as BH.

All other FB's seems to be nice since none is actually used aside from....FB 51 (for card bosses), FB 59 (for culti steps), FB 19's FB 29 (too easy not worth the time for a BH).