Epic Perfect World

New BH's

Offline ViDaL

• what's that for?
  • i don't know yet!
  • Characters: ViDaL_ - ViDaL
  • Faction: Warning, Ducks
it would be great if GM's could put more places to do BH, like Undercurrent Halls.. so people could learn how to do that instance.. but not full UH .. just the first part, where u need to kill Inferno Lord Phyrex , that part is quite easy just a few minutes there and done! Maybe GM's never put that instance as a BH because people can dual client and finish that instance "alone".. but it would be nice to have a few new places to do BHs...

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Would be nice to learn how to do this.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Would be nice to learn how to do this.
http://www.epicpw.com/guides/undercurrent-halls

And, +1, it's a fun instance. Also, agreed about cutting it short. The second boss would take far too long. The first boss however is really easy.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
I dont like this -9999

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
New places for bh is always a great thing. But, tbh, we have a lot of places for bh available already.
And about UCH, I never see people doing that or asking for a squad on world chat. x.x
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
+1, more bhs would be more fun.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
New places for bh is always a great thing. But, tbh, we have a lot of places for bh available already.
And about UCH, I never see people doing that or asking for a squad on world chat. x.x
That's kinda the reason he suggested it. UCH has been pretty much ignored because it plays no significant role. It has no BH (HDD) or FS coins (FSP) even though it has Dragon stones as drops and quest rewards. And to promote UCH, maybe an older BH can be removed. TT 2 - 3 maybe, it is a farming instance (I didn't say 1 - 3 because then, it would have no real purpose) and so, removing one BH boss from it won't really affect it's importance.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

People don't do it because it's a lengthy instance for a few Dragon Stones.  I personally did it once during testing and that second boss is a pain in the invisiballs.  There would need to be some incentive for folks to do it.  Making it a BH, or significantly increasing its rewards would probably do that.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
+1. New BH would be interesting.
I only hope it would take less than 10 minutes.

All BH can be solo-ed multiclient anyway so no problem for another one.

Offline ViDaL

• what's that for?
  • i don't know yet!
  • Characters: ViDaL_ - ViDaL
  • Faction: Warning, Ducks
That's kinda the reason he suggested it. UCH has been pretty much ignored because it plays no significant role. It has no BH (HDD) or FS coins (FSP) even though it has Dragon stones as drops and quest rewards. And to promote UCH, maybe an older BH can be removed. TT 2 - 3 maybe, it is a farming instance (I didn't say 1 - 3 because then, it would have no real purpose) and so, removing one BH boss from it won't really affect it's importance.
yes, but just to do the first boss as the bh.. it's quite simple that boss!

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
People don't do it because it's a lengthy instance for a few Dragon Stones.  I personally did it once during testing and that second boss is a pain in the invisiballs.  There would need to be some incentive for folks to do it.  Making it a BH, or significantly increasing its rewards would probably do that.
lol no way

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
+1 on new BH instances

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
lol no way

Yes way, people have issues with FSP still.  The second boss in there would cause a lot of rage.  And for what?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Yes way, people have issues with FSP still.  The second boss in there would cause a lot of rage.  And for what?
Its easy if you know how to follow the instructions -_-

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
it would be great if GM's could put more places to do BH, like Undercurrent Halls.. so people could learn how to do that instance.. but not full UH .. just the first part, where u need to kill Inferno Lord Phyrex , that part is quite easy just a few minutes there and done! Maybe GM's never put that instance as a BH because people can dual client and finish that instance "alone".. but it would be nice to have a few new places to do BHs...
idk .....useless thread,  but ill not -1 or +1
so bye :)