Epic Perfect World

Spirit scrolls

Offline AeonSword

• fgt
  • fgt
I wonder if it's possible to add like spirit scrolls to boutique. I'm not sure on the exact amount and price but like maybe 10mill spirit for like 10 silver? I dunno  :-[

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I wonder if it's possible to add like spirit scrolls to boutique. I'm not sure on the exact amount and price but like maybe 10mill spirit for like 10 silver? I dunno  :-[
There are spirit scrolls, kinda. SLS gives 15 mil spirit along with 80 mil EXP. 10 mil spirit for 10 silver is WAY too cheap. And if there were separate scrolls for spirit, soon, people would ask for separate exp scrolls which would be cheaper than the current combined scrolls.

Offline AeonSword

• fgt
  • fgt
But all that 80mill exp will go to waste if you are already 150 D: . Oh well, thank you for the reply xD

-Oxymoronic

And if there were separate scrolls for spirit, soon, people would ask for separate exp scrolls which would be cheaper than the current combined scrolls.

not really lol, dont create problems when there's not gonna be one. it was done on other servers and there's nothing wrong with it. just makes it easier to level genies. and dont come with that "genies are already easy to lvl bs". i filled all of my wb's inventory with genies and none of them had decent / good lucky points.

to the op. good suggestion.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
not really lol, dont create problems when there's not gonna be one.  it was done on other servers and there's nothing wrong with it.  just makes it easier to level genies. and dont come with that "genies are already easy to lvl bs".  i filled all of my wb's inventory with genies and none of them had decent / good lucky points.

to the op. good suggestion.

Agreed with all you said. +1

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Exp scrolls more useful

Offline Omni