Epic Perfect World

I propose a New Event..

Offline _Baby_

• Fail Cleric
  • working on stuff
  • Characters: Gilda, Atla, DangerDoll, etc., etc.
  • Faction: TideTrash
A Guilds only event NOT taking place in the Arena but in a public place so all can come and watch. I propose Each guild choose 3 of their best to represent the guild. All Guilds meet with GM support, and ALL 3 participants from EACH guild fight to the death at the same time.
I realize this will involve crowd control from randoms wanting to jump in, but I have confidence our Amazing and Superlative GM Staff can make this happen :D
So what do you guys think? Yea or Nay?  :tiger-5:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
To me it just sounds like another event that'll create a battle of ego's.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
want be rude with you or no? my opinion is no cus this will make a another war and more and more and more racism and bla bla bla stuffz  .so NO -1 to your imagination event

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

• : D

True. :c
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
I don't think this is a good idea, we already have a 3v3 event. What about 10, though? GM's only host 1v1/2v2/3v3/6v6 events as if we're stuck in 1.4.4 with 6 man squads and seem to turn a blind eye on 10v10/GvG event suggestions. I think an all vs all event would be awesome (something like The Hunger games but with teams), even with guild limits.

I used to like the earlier Capture the flag event held in territory war area with 15v15/20v20/30v30 because massive battles require more thinking than those on a lesser scale and in my opinion are much more fun, but GM's stopped hosting those and moved capture the flag in twilight temple with 24 player limit (again supporting the fewer players per squad trend, which is not good at all in my opinion).

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
From all guilds...? It would be troublesome to come up with a time when the top 3 from all guilds are online. Also, it'd be a pain to teleport everyone. And, uhm, do you know how many guilds would participate? A lot of people have properly geared alts which are factionless, they'll make guilds for this event only. So, around 20 legitimate guilds (60 players) + let's say 40 new/small/almost dead factions (another 120 players) + at least 10 alt factions (30 more).
So, like, 70 squads killing each other. Of course, there are allies. And, small factions can also take out factions like Artifex and Xpendables by ganking. Not to mention, the number of Asian guilds and the racist comments after getting ganked by Asia.

It's just too much trouble, too many people, too much lag (for some) Add good rewards and it'll be like a PvP Ares event.

Offline Kia

+69  :-[

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't think this is a good idea, we already have a 3v3 event. What about 10, though? GM's only host 1v1/2v2/3v3/6v6 events as if we're stuck in 1.4.4 with 6 man squads and seem to turn a blind eye on 10v10/GvG event suggestions. I think an all vs all event would be awesome (something like The Hunger games but with teams), even with guild limits.

I used to like the earlier Capture the flag event held in territory war area with 15v15/20v20/30v30 because massive battles require more thinking than those on a lesser scale and in my opinion are much more fun, but GM's stopped hosting those and moved capture the flag in twilight temple with 24 player limit (again supporting the fewer players per squad trend, which is not good at all in my opinion).

i agree

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
It's mostly because we either struggle to get enough people, or there aren't enough GMs online at the same time to handle a group that size.
Easy to get people for 1v1, 2v2 & 3v3 but beyond that is hard to get enough teams.
Struggled to enough teams for 6v6 last week.
Having 10v10 is a bit difficult to organise and coordinate.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team

It's already very hard to make 6vs6 squads/5vs5 or for Capture the Flag. We have to make teams by ourselves by taking random ppl who didnt manage to make a team and make kinda mixed/random squads. We tried to revive House of war - event between guilds but we never managed to make 2 teams so we let it go.
Last Capture the Flag was in definitely too big instance. I remember only 2-3 factions participating in it and getting 15 people+managing this was really hard + as I said instance was too huge and there was barely any action. We dropped those events for a reason. Just because few ppl would say +1 to this, doesnt mean they will partcipate.
There are daily x vs x events + many others which work fine (despite the part when we have to make squads cause there aren't enough).

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I remember there being a time where CtF was canceled due to lack of participation.  That's why 10v10 would be hard.

As for the original suggestion, ego.  That's what would ruin it.  I wouldn't mind seeing an event held a couple of times a year that was similar to the PWIC that they held a while ago.  I took part of that back on DW and it was fun as hell.  But...ego.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline _Baby_

• Fail Cleric
  • working on stuff
  • Characters: Gilda, Atla, DangerDoll, etc., etc.
  • Faction: TideTrash
I am not talking an Arena event.. but an event out in the open all can watch that are on. And the reason I said 3 is because yea it seems getting more than that from each guild that is on at the time is very difficult. I know there will be problems but .. idk it just sounded like a good idea at the time :P
Carry on ppl, have fun on game :) Was just a thought.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I am not talking an Arena event.. but an event out in the open all can watch that are on. And the reason I said 3 is because yea it seems getting more than that from each guild that is on at the time is very difficult. I know there will be problems but .. idk it just sounded like a good idea at the time :P
Carry on ppl, have fun on game :) Was just a thought.

Well, that's the thing: having it open like that would cause issues.  It would take a lot of manpower to be on vigil while participants are fighting to ensure that no one tries to gank.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, that's the thing: having it open like that would cause issues.  It would take a lot of manpower to be on vigil while participants are fighting to ensure that no one tries to gank.
I think ganking would be allowed. Anyway, if it's out in the open, it would be difficult for GMs to make sure only 3 are participating. People can use skills like lover's connection to port to their spouse and the GM at the border wouldn't understand. Also, it would be very difficult to monitor the stealth of sins.