Epic Perfect World

Aps archer saying hi

Offline apsarcher

• Cris
  • Characters: EternalFlame
  • Faction: Salvation
nice video but I have to repeat what others have been saying already

just cos someone gave you constructive criticism that didn't have happy smilie faces and empty words (nice video, keep doing what you're doing) doesn't mean it's just being rude.

even if it is just a game there's still the chance to get even better and have even more fun with it, you shouldn't just ignore what people say because it sounds mean :c you should pick out the important bits from what they say and ignore the extraneous stuff

if what IceNiki said was enough to hurt your feelings online, I can't imagine how sensitive you are to real life, which definitely isn't going to be all happy smilie faces.  and you won't have the chance to just ignore.

don't waste helpful advice
tnx emily,dw..i am reading all of the comments,rude or not i am really developing my skills and doing my best to learn more on this class :) tnx anyways and cheers
To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.

Offline apsarcher

• Cris
My thoughts, I didn't watch more than 15 sec of the video.
bre go back to turkey haha -cris
To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
Cris u disgrace dishonor.       

( jk <33 )

Offline apsarcher

• Cris
Cris u disgrace dishonor.       

( jk <33 )
why u gotta be so rude?dont u know im human too?

cevans1290

No I did not Hi Human.

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum

Are you a bellend?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
im better aps archer on my sin... :-X sorry xdddddddd