Epic Perfect World

Aps archer saying hi

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
If you don't like it don't watch. Not everyone play the game to be the best. On other note, i like the music and video. ^^
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
when you are watching a 'Movie' you pay for it, which means you can share your harsh and  opinion about the movie and have the rights to claim its a 'bad video' however you did not pay for this therefore you do not have the right to be mad at the  up loader. Anyhow you can tell him how to improve... like cynix first said, no need to be rude and tell him not to upload any videos. How would you feel if i said that to you... you need to learn to consider other peoples feelings.

If ppl's e-feelings get e-hurt they should go out and breath some fresh air ???

P.s i am sry for what i said i wasnt myself, i just ate snikers and i am ok now
Good video Good gameplay Good music
Keep it up and keep the vids coming :police:

-Oxymoronic

the keyword of this thread: game. i dont think that many ppl know that this is just a game. if ya'll kids get butthurt over one's constructive criticism when they're just trying to help you getting better, then internet sure's not the place where you should be right now.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Bad gameplay, bad culti with the gameplay going on
Change to sage if u wanna go ct ea, since demon is mainly aps, having lack of range, damage, to sustain the magic ring(if u using it to get ct) damage loss
Consider that leaping is for kiting and avoiding death, not to be in the same place at the end, as niki said.
Boa should be focused on masses, not on 1 person.
Save ur pills for really critic situations and not for 1 person. You can always leap away or wings if u get targeted by 1 person.
Just keep going, and slowly u'll improve gameplay.
This comment.

Offline apsarcher

• Cris
  • Characters: EternalFlame
  • Faction: Salvation
To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Ignore negatives they just upset its a nice video and more enjoyable to watch then the ten a penny archer  video's that they make, not my type music but still enjoyed watching.

Offline apsarcher

• Cris
  • Characters: EternalFlame
  • Faction: Salvation
Ignore negatives they just upset its a nice video and more enjoyable to watch then the ten a penny archer  video's that they make, not my type music but still enjoyed watching.
aww ty sir,suggest me some musics? D: idk what musics to put so..
To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
nice video but I have to repeat what others have been saying already

just cos someone gave you constructive criticism that didn't have happy smilie faces and empty words (nice video, keep doing what you're doing) doesn't mean it's just being rude.

even if it is just a game there's still the chance to get even better and have even more fun with it, you shouldn't just ignore what people say because it sounds mean :c you should pick out the important bits from what they say and ignore the extraneous stuff

if what IceNiki said was enough to hurt your feelings online, I can't imagine how sensitive you are to real life, which definitely isn't going to be all happy smilie faces.  and you won't have the chance to just ignore.

don't waste helpful advice
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2014, 04:17 am by Roomi

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Terrible video terrible gameplay
using boa on single barb,you start your rush with blessing of the condor for no reason,you use sutra for no reason,you run around like headless chicken you leap left then right and land at the same spot
Thats where i wasnt even able to watch more
Dont listen to ppl saying nice video its because they "have to be nice"
Other than that you might first wanna learn how to play abit before making more videos

My thoughts, I didn't watch more than 15 sec of the video.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
I'm sorry that my english isn't that good. After all, I am dutch.
And there isn't.
Always excuses. I don't care where are you from, learn basic English.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Always excuses. I don't care where are you from, learn basic English.
Why so rude to Dutch?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Terrible video terrible gameplay
using boa on single barb,you start your rush with blessing of the condor for no reason,you use sutra for no reason,you run around like headless chicken you leap left then right and land at the same spot
Thats where i wasnt even able to watch more
Dont listen to ppl saying nice video its because they "have to be nice"
Other than that you might first wanna learn how to play abit before making more videos
This basically.

It's great that you are trying to start making videos, but take what some of these people say into consideration, it'll help you become better. You definitely need some work.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
good video
pro player
good game play
u good
dont listen to this butthurts
cause
u are
a pieces of me i wish i didnt need
if our love is clarity  then why u are my tragedy