Epic Perfect World

Things you may..or may not have noticed

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
We all know some weird shit happens in the PW game...and some may not know, as honestly some don't pay attention as much as others. Anyway, here are things thing you may have, or may not have noticed while playing.

1) For the seekers that vortex grind mobs, if you are using your long sword with sacrificial strike, you may notice distant mobs will engulf in the same flame that appears on your toon as they zerk.

2) If you ever travel to Angler's Village, you may have noticed that the mobs named Giant Chisler don't have the c upper case. This is odd for every mob's name always start with upper case letters..Felbone Shanks, Nostalgic Chisler..see what I mean?

3)If you have ever gotten the Cannonfist Orclord BH in warsong, you may have noticed that the quest description says Shadowskull Lich instead of Cannonfist, but still requires you to kill Cannonfist.

4)For the seekers again, the Yataghan Vortex description first says it drains 35 mana per second, and like any "aura" aoe as I call them, it reminds players that the skill wont stop unless you hit ESC or run out of mana, however in that reminder for Yataghan, it says "till you run out of Chi", however, vortex doesnt drain Chi. This just struck me as odd.

These are what I've noticed so far and have thought "Well wut da fuq?"..but if anyone else has noticed anything then please post and i'll check them out also :3
Last Edit: Aug 05, 2012, 10:27 pm by Kurahn
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
Yes this is a random post, most are probably like "Omg no one cares about these lame ass random bugs, they don't affect me". I know they don't, just things I'm noticing, k?

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
The Blood Vow Spell has some nice Cast and Channel time.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
We all know some weird shit happens in the PW game...and some may not know, as honestly some don't pay attention as much as others. Anyway, here are things thing you may have, or may not have noticed while playing.

1) For the seekers that vortex grind mobs, if you are using your long sword with sacrificial strike, you may notice distant mobs will engulf in the same flame that appears on your toon as they zerk.

The Sac Assult affect does that in vortex or not.

2) If you ever travel to Angler's Village, you may have noticed that the mobs named Giant Chisler don't have the c upper case. This is odd for every mob's name always start with upper case letters..Felbone Shanks, Nostalgic Chisler..see what I mean?

Never noticed that!

3)If you have ever gotten the Cannonfist Orclord BH in warsong, you may have noticed that the quest description says Shadowskull Lich instead of Cannonfist, but still requires you to kill Cannonfist.

It used to be Shadowskull Lich for BH, and instead of Hauntry it was a 3-3 boss, the BH's were changed, the description wasn't.

4)For the seekers again, the Yataghan Vortex description first says it drains 35 mana per second, and like any "aura" aoe as I call them, it reminds players that the skill wont stop unless you hit ESC or run out of mana, however in that reminder for Yataghan, it says "till you run out of Chi", however, vortex doesnt drain Chi. This just struck me as odd.

Chi/Mana is confused in a LOT of description in the game. Vortex drains 435 mana per second, they forgot the 4 on the description card!

These are what I've noticed so far and have thought "Well wut da fuq?"..but if anyone else has noticed anything then please post and i'll check them out also :3
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
The description of the Transposition Spell of the Seekers has some differences.
The skillbook says u can switch the target with a friendly unit.
The skill itself says enemy unit.

Sources : Ecatomb
Thx for providing us with such useful informations Ecatomb

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
Thanks for the stuff I didnt even notice o.o

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
Another one to add, if you go to the Skill forge, on the OBP book create tab, and look at the description for the sage seeker skills, it actually says Seeker Sage: Demon.