10. also keep in mind that most males here like OP "fe"males :normal-3:
:-\Ur a Dik

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
sir watch out this serv full of maniacs  :'(
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran

Opulence

It shouldn't take anything just don't rush. The right person will make it effortless  ^-^.

Offline Kia

People often find what they were looking for once they stop searching for it.

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
  • Characters: PinkParadox
  • Faction: N/A
Simple as dis: What does it take for a girl to get married ingame? :S
I'd certainly like it, plus I'd have someone to talk to :P
Look for Lamiaris the tideborn Psychic ingame~ <3 :normal-48:

P.S. To you guys, I issue a warning: If you have a problem with transgenders, please talk to a brick wall. If you don't, then goodie ^_^ (I'm a transgender is why. MtF to be precise).

Find someone IRL and get married then get your spouse into dis game and be epic duo and become op'est on server.

• : D
Find someone IRL and get married then get your spouse into dis game and be epic duo and become op'est on server.

This. Good luck.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Simple as dis: What does it take for a girl to get married ingame? :S
I'd certainly like it, plus I'd have someone to talk to :P
Look for Lamiaris the tideborn Psychic ingame~ <3 :normal-48:

P.S. To you guys, I issue a warning: If you have a problem with transgenders, please talk to a brick wall. If you don't, then goodie ^_^ (I'm a transgender is why. MtF to be precise).
become a factored player 1vs1 pixels god ..all girls offer u there nudes to marry them

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
:-\Ur a Dik
Ur a pussey

Gns gonna delete it now tho

Y u gns never delete mean cumments unless I reply to them? Hide yo feelengs gne pls ^-^

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline LamiaCritter

• Beginner
Wow I'm... really surprised that I've gotten such positive responses. Quite frankly, I expected something like 'u fag' or the likes, and I'd like to apologize for pre-judging and expecting you all to be bigotry maniacs ^_^; I also meant at least ingame marriage, not real life yet ^^;

Main reason(s) I went ahead and cleared that up is because: I've been asked before. I want the guys out there to know, should they be interested.

I too, am quite relieved that there haven't been any trolls to find this topic. I expected a troll wave thick enough for a tideborn to swim in  ;) Anyway, thanks for the positivity~ You all literally made me nearly cry at my desk XD
And I /AM/ a girl in game, fyi.
Last Edit: Aug 18, 2014, 07:58 pm by LamiaCritter

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Wow I'm... really surprised that I've gotten such positive responses. Quite frankly, I expected something like 'u fag' or the likes, and I'd like to apologize for pre-judging and expecting you all to be bigotry maniacs ^_^; I also meant at least ingame marriage, not real life yet ^^;

Main reason(s) I went ahead and cleared that up is because: I've been asked before. I want the guys out there to know, should they be interested.

I too, am quite relieved that there haven't been any trolls to find this topic. I expected a troll wave thick enough for a tideborn to swim in  ;) Anyway, thanks for the positivity~ You all literally made me nearly cry at my desk XD
And I /AM/ a girl in game, fyi.

Aww, you're gonna make jme cry!

Ugh, stupid hormones!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)