Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Artifex vs Xpendable Assassin PoV

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Thank you for sharing. Skilled sin, thumbs up. And well, the video is long because the TW was also long, so I understand.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Long video , worth watching . Good gameplay , the song is op ( post the names pls lol ), and the TW was very good overall too.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Long video , worth watching . Good gameplay , the song is op ( post the names pls lol ), and the TW was very good overall too.

i agree with pedro i don't like very much areashi but like i said before i watched his full video just 4 the fact that play sin in mass pk tw is not a easy job and he did a awesome job even if he is not the best or what ever he did a exlenet job i have nothing negative to say about the video 4 the fact that sin in mass pk - tw is not east to play 10/10 video

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

lol this guy only know comment on music and ask for tracklist, lol, loser, lol

On topic LOL AREASHI NEED COTD FOR WIN TW AHAHAHAHA
http://pwxpendable.shivtr.com/
AHAHAHA APPLY TODAY LOL NEED COTD LOL FAIL WHAT NOOB XDD LOL WHO USE COTD

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Dam I bet that took awhile to load to youtube lol nice vid though

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Dam I bet that took awhile to load to youtube lol nice vid though

not rlly bro when i uploaded a 20+ vid it took me 1 hour with my 3 world country internet so i don't think that his upload speed is bad since he live in europe. And all the country in europe have a very decent network serivice. Maybe im wrong idk but i think is like 4 him ( again sorry if wrong ) 30 minutes ? maybe again idk.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Sweet job m89
Pretty sure only DPH sin in that TW

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
not rlly bro when i uploaded a 20+ vid it took me 1 hour with my 3 world country internet so i don't think that his upload speed is bad since he live in europe. And all the country in europe have a very decent network serivice. Maybe im wrong idk but i think is like 4 him ( again sorry if wrong ) 30 minutes ? maybe again idk.

wtf 1 hour...? THIS USA INTERNET RACIST THEN TOOK ME 6 HOURS FOR THAT STUPID VIDEO

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
nice vid areshi

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
nice, good gameplay ;o

makes me wanna play sin again.

nice vid + music too, keep it up.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
nice, good gameplay ;o

makes me wanna play sin again.

nice vid + music too, keep it up.

Your signature... WHY????
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

• : D
Good video, good gameplay. #1 sin.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *