Epic Perfect World

Class requiment for certain weapon...

Offline kurniaone

Just as mention above i like to suggest that gm remove the class requirement  for some weapon such as dagger for sin and orb for psy... i believe this is possible when gm manage to remove the class requirement for some flight such as sin wings can be use by archer and cleric and there r  flight that can be use by all class such as dark cloud and silver lining...this is just a suggestion maybe someone has come up with this idea b4..

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Just as mention above i like to suggest that gm remove the class requirement  for some weapon such as dagger for sin and orb for psy... i believe this is possible when gm manage to remove the class requirement for some flight such as sin wings can be use by archer and cleric and there r  flight that can be use by all class such as dark cloud and silver lining...this is just a suggestion maybe someone has come up with this idea b4..
It'd be useless for a few weapons however, too op for some. I suggested removing bow class requirements but

We don't favor one class beyond others, so this will not happen.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
There are balance issues that arise with removing weap reqs. Same with bugs and such. Animations and skins bug. Then there are skill issues, since most skills require a particular weap, would make it pointless as you wouldnt be able to use half or most of your skills.

As for wings, it came down to how the class is designed. But flights are cosmetic and not really relative to weapons.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Everything is fine just the way it is  ^-^ :police: :police:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
There are balance issues that arise with removing weap reqs. Same with bugs and such. Animations and skins bug. Then there are skill issues, since most skills require a particular weap, would make it pointless as you wouldnt be able to use half or most of your skills.

As for wings, it came down to how the class is designed. But flights are cosmetic and not really relative to weapons.
hey Melody :normal-4:

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk
+99999999999999
i like that "no class requirement sht"  this is something that have to be done by years ago  :police:

There are balance issues that arise with removing weap reqs. Same with bugs and such. Animations and skins bug. and blah blah blah....  :)) >:D
^
ther is no balance here :-\ so don't write nonsense please :-[
btw GM can use any weapon with any class :sad:

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Out of Topic bro.

+1

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Yes, and GMs also use GM capes and GM swords. So, players should get it too. Also, players should have power to ban/mute other players because GM has it too.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
ther is no balance here :-\ so don't write nonsense please :-[

I lol'd.

Yes, and GMs also use GM capes and GM swords. So, players should get it too. Also, players should have power to ban/mute other players because GM has it too.

^ This.
Why would you even bring that up lol. We aren't players.
Nor is that entirely true.
And you think I said nonsense.
Okay.

Hi there.
Nice forum profile.

Offline eh?

• huh
okay in what category in forum i can write topic about "mythological balance"? xD

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
okay in what category in forum i can write topic about "mythological balance"? xD

You can discuss that chip on your shoulder wherever you feel it's necessary :)
But not on this thread as it will drag it off topic from the original suggestion.

Offline eh?

• huh
You can discuss that chip on your shoulder wherever you feel it's necessary :)
But not on this thread as it will drag it off topic from the original suggestion.
aww a funny GM ;D thumbs up for that
yes pls no requirement weapon ;D awesome topic and good Suggestion :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
That would create a mess in terms of damage (and tank)
Some classes aren't supposed to have acces to some weapons.
Imagine a sin, with a bow, playing at 80k phy attack bow, 3spark apsing people for over 20k/hit cause thats the sin damage , having tidal , deaden and so on.
The idea is just stupid. No. This should be closed already. No1 is that retarded to +1 this and think its a good idea.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

There is no absolute balance, but this server is far more balanced than any other pw server if anything. Also lastly but not least, skill issues. Most skills have a particular wep. requirement, so that'll render this idea pointless unless you go and change each and every skills requisites.

The issue as Melody said, there will be alot more glitches/bugs introduced if this is allowed.  So no thank you as there is NO need for this. It's fine as it is.

As far as balance goes, what seby said is spot on.

Sin's used to be able to use dragon bow back when Dragon gear was end game but that had to be restricted to 140 bows. As APS sins with dragon bows were way too OP. So what's balanced for one class may be too OP if used by another.

anyways -1
Last Edit: Aug 17, 2014, 03:02 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
That would create a mess in terms of damage (and tank)
Some classes aren't supposed to have acces to some weapons.
Imagine a sin, with a bow, playing at 80k phy attack bow, 3spark apsing people for over 20k/hit cause thats the sin damage , having tidal , deaden and so on.
The idea is just stupid. No. This should be closed already. No1 is that retarded to +1 this and think its a good idea.
lol that would be so OP,  no1 will can kill a sin lol :normal-2: , but not gona happen  :sad:
Last Edit: Aug 17, 2014, 11:25 am by Coиfusiиg