Epic Perfect World

Artifex Vs Xpendable TW LIVE STREAM !

Offline Kia

I heard in vent that someone saw "baby jesus".

Cody gonna camp church for a week now.  ^-^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I heard in vent that someone saw "baby jesus".
LOLOOOOOOOLOLOL best vent

Zirkon

LOLOOOOOOOLOLOL best vent
Maaaaan Cody is like god

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Cody gonna camp church for a week now.  ^-^

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA CODY IS A HERO

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I wasn't the only ep, the credit goes to the others.

naw, you guys all did great, all the Ep's in cata squad and the mystic and the rest of the team.. all top notch ..

and Cody LMAO..

his battle cries man.. really inspirational. Felt like my barb got insta healed with ultimate AD when i heard his voice.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
No trash talk intended , or any drama , i just want to say Ty Xpendables for the TW, i had a blast personally.
Was the most fun TW i had in a year, the most challenging too. Fighting against you guys is really good i must admit that.

I'm very looking foward for some more fun :)

P.S.: Ty for all the Artifex members who signed up and came aswell , love you guys and girls.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi
naw, you guys all did great, all the Ep's in cata squad and the mystic and the rest of the team.. all top notch ..

and Cody LMAO..

his battle cries man.. really inspirational. Felt like my barb got insta healed with ultimate AD when i heard his voice.

Lmfao, Cody when he gets excited is like watching a baby eat ice cream for the first time :P

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
No trash talk intended , or any drama , i just want to say Ty Xpendables for the TW, i had a blast personally.
Was the most fun TW i had in a year, the most challenging too. Fighting against you guys is really good i must admit that.

P.S.: Ty for all the Artifex members who signed up and came aswell , love you guys and girls.

My soul was in that tw even if i was not playing

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

P.S.: Ty for all the Artifex members who signed up and came aswell , love you guys and GIRLS.
you love me c; ;x :*

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Here's the last few minutes of the stream, (the first 2 hours still processing).

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Opulence

Muffy

ugh i hate twitch, the quality goes down when you export :( BibleThump

Ennaoj

Ty artifex. Ty my team pedrosner. Ty my ep Gabriella. Ty vanille for vit tome. Ty cody for #1 victory wow nice leading us ares of god of war of greek of wow.

ty

I have to thank my team too.
Ty LILSNIPEZ and AFTERMATHZ for STEALTHING and WATCHING EMILKINZ die and laugh about it.
LMAO
<3
#BestTeamEver
#FunnyTards
[/b]

Ennaoj

I was sleeping while Chris was on Skype call with me, and he kept annoying me to wake up and RG
>.<