Epic Perfect World

This is my opinion.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Ofc you don't see the moderations. Because they are only visible to staff.

No offence, but I see you and several others, on several threads insulting our integrity, but you actually have very little understanding of what we do.
You just take everything at face value.

There is a whole ban, moderation and warning system on forums. But it isn't visible to players.

Ask around, you will find several people who need their posts approved before they are visible to other people,
 there are people with warnings, people with several banned or muted accounts.
But there is only so much we can do. There is a way around everything these days, and as Hue mentioned, we aren't machines.

That is the problem with half the player base, they don't actually have even a minute understanding of our job, our capabilities, our procedures, our underlying systems.
You just see the tip of an iceberg and judge us on it.

First of all, we are too lenient and let people get away with things, then we are too strict by locking, cleaning, moderating, banning.

I'd like to know how we can ever win.

Don't know why I left this thread open tbh, but hey, if I locked it, it'd be power abuse.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I think there should be like one time where you allow someone to be GM for a day.  Some wouldn't last an hour I bet. xD

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Ofc you don't see the moderations. Because they are only visible to staff.

No offence, but I see you and several others, on several threads insulting our integrity, but you actually have very little understanding of what we do.
You just take everything at face value.

There is a whole ban, moderation and warning system on forums. But it isn't visible to players.

Ask around, you will find several people who need their posts approved before they are visible to other people,
 there are people with warnings, people with several banned or muted accounts.
But there is only so much we can do. There is a way around everything these days, and as Hue mentioned, we aren't machines.

That is the problem with half the player base, they don't actually have even a minute understanding of our job, our capabilities, our procedures, our underlying systems.
You just see the tip of an iceberg and judge us on it.

First of all, we are too lenient and let people get away with things, then we are too strict by locking, cleaning, moderating, banning.

I'd like to know how we can ever win.

Don't know why I left this thread open tbh, but hey, if I locked it, it'd be power abuse.
Yeah, I never knew about the Moderation system. I'm just GS, there's probably more panels for a GM. But, this is true.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Aite lol ill delete this seems like no one cares  ;)

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Any GM lock this thread , ty.