Epic Perfect World

This is my opinion.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I see people getting tired of people who comes in forum and start a drama every video is new and make a thread. So my idea was couldn't you just ban those people who come here and start a drama ? ( 1 week ban or something like that i don't know lol) No need to bring the drama from game to forum lolol, k this is my opinion , tell me yours  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
There's going to be drama just about everywhere... Whether it be here on the epw forum or in game. Regardless of what is done or said, people will find a way around it and the vicious cycle will just repeat itself.
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Well ya i know , but it's no need to make dramas and sh1ts and videos always gotta be blocked. And tbh it's not whole server that comes to forum and start drama it's like 5-10 people who starts it ...

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 to this idea. The whole reason people still create drama is there are no consequences for them...

Offline Synamon

Honestly, by you making another thread about it, is just asking them to come here and flame more. Should have just let it all stay on the one thread and let the GMs figure out what they wanna do about all of it.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
hmm excuse me sir... lol , im just checking if people have the same opinion as mine. Not to call them here , so please stop adding comments here like that. All i want is opinions , ty. ;)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Honestly, by you making another thread about it, is just asking them to come here and flame more. Should have just let it all stay on the one thread and let the GMs figure out what they wanna do about all of it.

GMs are containing it. That's it...

Offline Synamon

:tiger-10: Pretty damn sure I can comment on whatever thread I please. You asked for opinions, I gave mine. Don't like it, then don't ask for other's opinions.

Offline Synamon

GMs are containing it. That's it...

I do believe they're not completely oblivious to all the drama going on, on the forums.

Offline Hue

+1 to this idea. The whole reason people still create drama is there are no consequences for them...

There ARE consequences to everyone who starts drama. Game Masters do their best to enforce the rules in this server, but they are not machines, you can't expect them to do flawless jobs.

Lets not forget this is a game people, and as every game, it carries competitivity and arguments on who's the best etc. Most of the times "drama" is about this...When trash talk goes beyond gaming and people start going personal bringing real life into it and whatnot, THAT'S when threads should be locked and people moderated...But you can't just expect to remove something that every GAME carries along, the desire to be acknowledged as the best: competitivity.

It doesn't bother me at all when xp and arti argue or gg and salv, it is a NORMAL thing to do, that's why clans exist don't they?? Now, again, when things get ugly and people start bringing stuff that don't belong into the discussions like real life issues and weird insensitive insults, that's when the thread is just out of place, but those can always be cleaned, and they are.

GMs  do their job just the way it is supposed to be done. Not like this place is an office or some shit people..geez.  :normal-11:
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2014, 01:51 pm by Hue

Offline Synamon

There ARE consequences to everyone who starts drama. Game Masters do their best to enforce the rules in this server, but they are not machines, you can't expect them to do flawless jobs.

Lets not forget this is a game people, and as every game, it carries competitivity and arguments on who's the best etc. Most of the times "drama" is about this...When trash talk goes beyond gaming and people start going personal bringing real life into it and whatnot, THAT'S when threads should be locked and people moderated...But you can't just expect to remove something that every GAME carries along, the desire to be aknowledged as the best: competitivity.

It doesn't bother me at all when xp and arti argue or gg and salv, it is a NORMAL thing to do, that's why clans exist don't they?? Now, again, when things get ugly and people start bringing stuff that don't belong into the discussions like real life issues and weird insensitive insults, that's when the thread is just out of place, but those can always be cleaned, and they are.

This thread is an insult to GMs that do their job just the way it is supposed to be done. Not like this place is an office or some shit people..geez.  :normal-11:

+10000000000000000000000000000000

Couldn't of said it any better.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran

I do believe they're not completely oblivious to all the drama going on, on the forums.

I'm not saying that. That's not relevant. o.o

Lets not forget this is a game people, and as every game, it carries competitivity and arguments on who's the best etc. Most of the times "drama" is about this...When trash talk goes beyond gaming and people start going personal bringing real life into it and whatnot, THAT'S when threads should be locked and people moderated...But you can't just expect to remove something that every GAME carries along, the desire to be acknowledged as the best: competitivity.

GMs  do their job just the way it is supposed to be done. Not like this place is an office or some shit people..geez.  :normal-11:

I don't see moderations in Drama active threads anymore. I see locking and deleting. Now, that's not 'the rules' or whatever. I could go into any of the Media threads and get the thread locked, get nothing for it and then go onto another thread and do the same. That is what is happening; don't deny it.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Banning them will do nothing, unless you completely IP ban em, and even so, proxies.

If this wasn't a problem, I'd +1 it because multiple offenders should be punished to the extent of the law, but there are a few people who just made new forum accounts to circumvent the ban. *shrug*

Sometimes just cleaning a thread doesn't always mean that it'll be drama free from here on out.  It just takes ONE person to pull bullshit.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I don't see moderations in Drama active threads anymore. I see locking and deleting. Now, that's not 'the rules' or whatever. I could go into any of the Media threads and get the thread locked, get nothing for it and then go onto another thread and do the same. That is what is happening; don't deny it.

Ofc you don't see the moderations. Because they are only visible to staff.

No offence, but I see you and several others, on several threads insulting our integrity, but you actually have very little understanding of what we do.
You just take everything at face value.

There is a whole ban, moderation and warning system on forums. But it isn't visible to players.

Ask around, you will find several people who need their posts approved before they are visible to other people,
 there are people with warnings, people with several banned or muted accounts.
But there is only so much we can do. There is a way around everything these days, and as Hue mentioned, we aren't machines.

That is the problem with half the player base, they don't actually have even a minute understanding of our job, our capabilities, our procedures, our underlying systems.
You just see the tip of an iceberg and judge us on it.

First of all, we are too lenient and let people get away with things, then we are too strict by locking, cleaning, moderating, banning.

I'd like to know how we can ever win.

Don't know why I left this thread open tbh, but hey, if I locked it, it'd be power abuse.
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2014, 02:22 pm by Melody⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: