Epic Perfect World

Is this fair?

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Threads from both guilds are the same.
If threads get locked too soon people QQ "why lock thread?!  ??? " but if it takes too long all say lock thread before drama.
Doesn't matter which is most hated, which in fact it's not the guild but the people in it that are hated.
Drama on threads won't stop since some people feel the need to insult or even the person that made the thread could say something that insults someone.
I don't see why it matter if they get locked or not, the thread it's still there if you want to see the video, locking it won't stop anyone from seeing it, if you have that big need to say "nice video gf" there's the message option on forums or pm in game. 

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
this thread shouldn't even exist in the first place I don't even know why gms lock threads and try to spread carebearism all over, this is the internet you can't expect everyone to do what you want, you can forget about that everyone have to say "nice video gf" shit because it wont happen, only things gms should watch over are harassments, insults and "bad" words, otherwise it's bullshit and not even fun

-1 to this..

Personal Opinion:

its not promoting carebearism but promoting game ethics and moral discipline.. just because its a game doesn't gives any rights for an individual to behave as he/she wants if its going to disturb the community.. its not an individuals space to do as they please but for an online community to enjoy and be entertained ..

(Eg: its like i love terrorism/spreading chaos/ its just internet virus created out of personal passion and my creativity.. no QQ plz.. behave mature.. where is my freedom?? any negative seeds that may give rise to future complications are to be dealt with counter measures.. prevention is always better than cure)
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2014, 01:02 pm by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I think you shouldn't give video description in your thread that lead to flame, everything else somebody comments should get deleted or edited.

did you even watch the 99 % of the videos of xp ?

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Wanna get others topics closed? Hop in random topic, post one sentence with trashtalk, wait for smart GM to close it. That's how easy things go lately.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You all stupid for making drama that's it  :))

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Wanna get others topics closed? Hop in random topic, post one sentence with trashtalk, wait for smart GM to close it. That's how easy things go lately.

not a bad idea tbh rofl

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Actually gm need bring some brians, cause few dun have brain yet!!

''nice video, good video, good perspective, ur factor bro, noob enemy run sz, ur king bro''
that kinds of comment make remember my childhood!! bb

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
this thread shouldn't even exist in the first place I don't even know why gms lock threads and try to spread carebearism all over, this is the internet you can't expect everyone to do what you want, you can forget about that everyone have to say "nice video gf" shit because it wont happen, only things gms should watch over are harassments, insults and "bad" words, otherwise it's bullshit and not even fun
pretty much what i said in a previous thread in a different form(but this is off-topic), though this is a thread that claims that 1) xpend skill is same as artifex skill, 2)artifex people never trashtalk on xpend vids, 3)xpend threads are not locked, while artifex threads are locked. none of those points are correct
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2014, 04:47 pm by Robbert

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Y not ask a person that isn't a member of any faction?

to me those two are the same trash. From what I see :normal-2: I'd sure be protecting my faction no matter how bad I thought it was to others but I'm not member of any of them so yea

Do you really think that GMs prefer one fac over another? if they lock some threads more often than others it's only because it happens so

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
I personally have no idea how this particular problem can be fixed but the videos themselves, and the threads should not be blocked ( in my opinion), cleaned ...sure, remove the trash talk, but not blocked because at the end of the day those videos are ... well free advertising of the server, the fact that the media section is so active is a really good thing that should be encouraged not frowned upon.

This bro

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Who cares about the threads, if you want to post a comment do it on Youtube... they won't lock the Video lel

Offline 2

• Old Player

Offline Hue

-1 to this..

Personal Opinion:

its not promoting carebearism but promoting game ethics and moral discipline.. just because its a game doesn't gives any rights for an individual to behave as he/she wants if its going to disturb the community.. its not an individuals space to do as they please but for an online community to enjoy and be entertained ..

(Eg: its like i love terrorism/spreading chaos/ its just internet virus created out of personal passion and my creativity.. no QQ plz.. behave mature.. where is my freedom?? any negative seeds that may give rise to future complications are to be dealt with counter measures.. prevention is always better than cure)

Read his comment before you reply. Not everything can be peace and happiness y'know? He said: "Only things gms should watch over are harassments, insults and "bad" words."  He didn't say that GMs should let everyone do as they please...but to be more loose when it comes to PK arguments, because people are gonna fight, people are going to disagree and that can't be helped. When it comes to games rivalry will always exist and that's ok as long as you don't get personal on others, which is something indeed irrelevant to these forums and should be punished/eliminated. Some of us play this game to have fun not to be disciplined   :normal-19:

Also comparing terrorism to online "bad" behavior seems a little excessive from your part.   :normal-9:
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2014, 05:44 pm by Hue

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
^
This

Offline ibi

^
This

most useless thing i read today ty.