Epic Perfect World

people don't know how to treat woman

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
No I don't got a pixel gf she my friend just those kids harassing her and I'm not there so I can't help her just those kids ego stuck up their asses

BlackList is the best skill of the game tell her to use it and problem donte. Btw you are in the internet we can't be taking care of everybody ppl shuld know what to do towards those things allready tbh

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
Blacklist is a good skill but it won't work if they making toons with comments and bad names on them and go stalk you
Artifex

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
No I don't got a pixel gf she my friend just those kids harassing her and I'm not there so I can't help her just those kids ego stuck up their asses
You pretty much described every person on EPW. Anyway, this is a topic for the helpdesk (if the harassing and teasing is serious)

Other than that, you can just blacklist

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ
Then have her take Screen Shots and send it to GMs if they continually do it.
I know that they have been more than helpful for me in certain situations.
That or just keep Blacklisting xD

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
 The best thing to do is not give a reaction to this.. Give them no response.

You pretty much described every person on EPW. Anyway, this is a topic for the helpdesk (if the harassing and teasing is serious)

Other than that, you can just blacklist

^ this too.
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2014, 07:27 am by Dusted

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yes. People are mean and they are serious and u should take them as a serious business cause its not just a game, duhhh. And everytime u see some1 saying 'f**k ur ***' (example, DONT BAN ME GM PLS TY)u should go check if she's alright.
NO,  srsly now. You shouldn't take people srs. Even tho its about sexism and not knowing how to behave near a woman. Its like, most here are acting retarded to feel free from the real world where they are some shy fegs. If any1 acts badass in game its because he wants to be what he's not irl. Now, moving to another thing, the blacklist does work and if the person makes other toons to insult/be sexist and so on, u can always report it on helpdesk for harassment, if im not wrong.No1 really takes all at heart, and who does, should consider thinking twice. Its just a game yet.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

hi ..don’t worry so much cause in the end none of us have very long on this earth life is fleeting.

awww i miss  you robin williams

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
Yeah also I'm willing to pay 100ec per kill you get show ss kos snowblood and berzerker and better run let's show them how to treat women
Artifex

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yeah also I'm willing to pay 100ec per kill you get show ss kos snowblood and berzerker and better run let's show them how to treat women
now we have a problem of 'how to treat humans' that sounds like bounty hunt, if u pay /kill, i can get 100k ec in less than an hour. ok gamed.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

400 ec or nothing

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
That's cool I can kill them too but I haven't log for awhile I'm loggi NH sunday just farm them haha easy nabs they got super egos Bexar full with their noob ganks
Artifex

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Wow 100 ec per kill so cool so nice to people

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
When did you join epic synx why u leave harshlands
Artifex

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Came here to post farm. Don't mind me.

FYI posts dont count in Off-Topic and yes as many have said get her to SS any harassment and post on the helpdesk for us to deal with
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
Night let us have are post it's important
Artifex