Epic Perfect World

Ingame names

-Oxymoronic

Would be nice if there could be possible to use a name after changed it with ID stone.  :sad:
Without having to delete the char. A lot of good names are taken and people changed names.
And to be honest I don't want any of my chars getting deleted because I don't play it for a long time lol.

if im right, a toon can only be deleted if it's not 150 or doesnt have r8 and it hasnt been logged in over than an year.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
you should really ask it in helpdesk. That's where I got help from Aga and Evil :normal-4: I bought ID stone and was getting the weird error (not the one with the name is already taken) and they fixed it for me. I think the name was already changed by someone or belonged to deleted character. Idk, because I don't think you can have a name who is already in use. How is it possible :normal-1: and what will those hidden letters change when someone sends you a message or pms you? I don't even think that's possible :normal-9:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
if im right, a toon can only be deleted if it's not 150 or doesnt have r8 and it hasnt been logged in over than an year.
I remember about level 130 o.o but depends of the inactivity time.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]Only Aga can answer this tho., I think he won't delete a toon owning that certain name if its 150 with full gears, no matter how long it is being unused. Just my opinion..[/shadow]

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
[shadow=red,left]Only Aga can answer this tho., I think he won't delete a toon owning that certain name if its 150 with full gears, no matter how long it is being unused. Just my opinion..[/shadow]
I agree.