Epic Perfect World

Ingame names

XxChrisxX211

I have a question about ingame names that are no longer in use but are taken...

Okay so i've been wanting to make a character with a specific name but it's taken..Is there anything I can do to kind of make it work? I know there are specific characters that sometimes go invisible in the name..Is this possible? I really want this name  :police:

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
you can have the same name if it has an l in the name you can replace the l with a capital I but thats about it. if its used by the id stone, its what ashen said, agatio has to do it.

XxChrisxX211

You can't replace on of the letters i want. Too bad the game isn't supporting special characters :(

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Yeah, most of the names are taken and I don't think it will be refreshed tho  :-\

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Well i asked him twice to delete names from my old chars... Actually he did, but, i dont think he would delete names which were taken by another players.

XxChrisxX211

Well i asked him twice to delete names from my old chars... Actually he did, but, i dont think he would delete names which were taken by another players.

The name i am looking for hasn't be in use in forever.  :police:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Hmmm... So i would suggest to leave him a message.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
If it hasn't been used in many months or about a year, message Aga.

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★

I have toons ive had on this server since it started, my toon Modest was already wiped, I would hope anymore wouldnt be. Cause even though i dont log them on the regular doesnt make them any less mine <3

Opulence

I think you can message Aga then he can see how long the name has been inactive for. I remember someone telling me they did this before, and got the name they wanted. But who knows maybe they were lying. Good luck anyways xD.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I remember Aga saying that when someone changes their name, you can't change your name to the old one... Maybe that's the case.

-Oxymoronic

how do you know?

I think you can message Aga then he can see how long the name has been inactive for. I remember someone telling me they did this before, and got the name they wanted. But who knows maybe they were lying. Good luck anyways xD.

yeah a few people did including me and someone else.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Even if the name doesn't appear on blacklist when you check availability, if some1 had it before and used name change, that name is forever gone. '-'
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Would be nice if there could be possible to use a name after changed it with ID stone.  :sad:
Without having to delete the char. A lot of good names are taken and people changed names.
And to be honest I don't want any of my chars getting deleted because I don't play it for a long time lol.