Epic Perfect World

RIP Guardian Scrolls

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
lol Xpendable got rekt after I left ROFLMAOPWDINOSAUR

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Post a 2 min video of the end of the pk and say "dont start trashtalk". Wow kid you are good

? you are trash talking doing that he posted a video so what ? how is he trash talking ? onli cuz he posted a part of the pk ? i don't get your point sorry. a video is a video he not saying anything bad towards xp plz don't make drama :) your guild mate posted a good 9 or 8 minute video that a lot of ppl liked why u need to come here lf 4 drama :)

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Post a 2 min video of the end of the pk and say "dont start trashtalk". Wow kid you are good
lol full mad cua lost pk?

btw good video sid ;)

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Beautiful video, I don't know how that pk started, after watching the video that secret posted I see that they could not finish us for a long time, though they entertain the idea that they been "pushing us for hours", but then again we know how good people are at story telling ...  after I logged on, Artifex won in like 3 minutes. Sooo ... Xpandables could not finish us off in 3 hours, whilst we won in 3 minutes, cute ... put that in ur pipe and smoke it

I salute you:  "noob enemy, yuo're always forum fighter LOL"

secret 2k14

#notrashtalk
#sorryfortrashtalk

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
lol xddd shotime onli kno post win ? noob enemy run LOOL

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
This pk lasted so long , i dont wanna PK for a month.

agree

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
? you are trash talking doing that he posted a video so what ? how is he trash talking ? onli cuz he posted a part of the pk ? i don't get your point sorry. a video is a video he not saying anything bad towards xp plz don't make drama :) your guild mate posted a good 9 or 8 minute video that a lot of ppl liked why u need to come here lf 4 drama :)
You don't even know what I was trying to say, sit down boy. I meant he posts a 3 min video after a 3h of pk where the enemy team lost considerable amount and were trying to do a full rg, and he says he wants "no trashtalk". That attracts trashtalk kid. Next time use google translate if you don't get what I was trying to say.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
cute ... put that in ur pipe and smoke it

So real. I salute you LOL

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This pk = most annoying sh1t ever
But its good, 1h of pk, 3h of eating, watching tv, came back and i see people still pking, wdf...?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
You don't even know what I was trying to say, sit down boy. I meant he posts a 3 min video after a 3h of pk where the enemy team lost considerable amount and were trying to do a full rg, and he says he wants "no trashtalk". That attracts trashtalk kid. Next time use google translate if you don't get what I was trying to say.

again gonna explain it again and nice way since i think your famaly did not teach you how to be nice :) why do you care when you guys somes time post a video doing a 321 everybody coments and u 0 have trash talk why if somebody want to put of the pk u get so mad ? if they siged safezone after the 3 hours 7 hours 20 minutes 14 minutes what ever why wuld you be mad ? u were pushing theam for 3 hours fell happy u know what happen calm down.If you don't like artifex videos don't enter the post. Easy  is that so hard to do ?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I needed to take a dump right when pk started, I've been holding it the whole pk  :tiger-12:

:normal-14: :normal-13: :normal-13:

agree
Anyone that type in pvp chatroom = romoved

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
again gonna explain it again and nice way since i think your famaly did not teach you how to be nice :) why do you care when you guys somes time post a video doing a 321 everybody coments and u 0 have trash talk why if somebody want to put of the pk u get so mad ? if they siged safezone after the 3 hours 7 hours 20 minutes 14 minutes what ever why wuld you be mad ? u were pushing theam for 3 hours fell happy u know what happen calm down.If you don't like artifex videos don't enter the post. Easy  is that so hard to do ?
You should do us a favor and cut contact with everything pw related, reading your replies gives me all sorts of diseases. Do you see anyone getting mad here beside you, bro?
Keep calm, move on, dont stress, live life.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
lol wasnt there was swimming + mcdonalds bro. ill watch it later when i come back from afk.  ^-^
Weird, my vid says otherwise. I guess screen lag
i feel like i'm dead