Epic Perfect World

Not sure if it's possible, but.....

Offline LordTrav

• And may the odds be ever in your favor.
As the title said I'm not even sure if something like this could be implemented, but what about multiple faction TW? Let's say you have a large faction that is slowly taking over the map and nobody could stop them. You make an alliance with another faction, thru the policy tab in guild that is already set up, and bid on their territory. When it comes time for TW only let 10-15 members from the attacking guilds alliance list to enter TW with the attacking faction (it could also work if you made defending factions able to get assistance too). I realize setting up something like that could prove challenging, and you have the issue of larger factions teaming up and just splitting the land. But from what I have noticed, in PWI and other PS, usually the stronger factions are cocky and wont team up with each other. Oh, and maybe like a special reward for the allies of the winning faction that participated in the TW. It encourages us to work together and makes it to where we can work with our friends in TW even if they aren't in the same faction as us. Comment please. Would love to have input good or bad.

Offline Auroma

But from what I have noticed, in PWI and other PS, usually the stronger factions are cocky and wont team up with each other....... Comment please. Would love to have input good or bad.

Thats not true here, big factions ally each other all the time. It was my faction Xpendable vs all big and small factions of EPW allied together - and we loved it for the 24/7 PK we could get. Now most Xpendable have left server (or play much less here and more on other servers) we will see how things change here.  So if your idea is implemented on this server it would only mean the bigger Factions having 80 ppl for TWs each week vs smaller upcoming factions.
“Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.”

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Seems to me it's hardcoded and not worth changing,
would take months, plus much more months of testing.

But even if possible, imagine scenario like this:

Allied faction (bigger than attacker) helps conquer some land.
They came with 14 ppl, original attacker came with 12.
Who gets land income?
After that they declare war on each other.
Who owns the land?

~~~~~

My vote is "no".
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
This is already implemented. If  a faction owns more than 1 land multiple other factions can attack at the same time. Each instance being limited to 80. So 3 smaller factions can attack the big faction together within 3 minutes of eachother. This is essentially combined force TW if not better since instead of 4 (6 or 8 depending on land) the defender will be up against up to 12 (or 18 / 24) catapults.